Broncos sack two staff members

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Well known for his enthusiasm for his work, Hoops has previously linked with coach Neil Henry in the Maroons’ State of Origin squad and was formerly with the Catalans Dragons in Super League. He is in charge of the Cowboys’ weights programs.

Sounds good to me.

G

Gupps01

U18 Player
Jun 3, 2012
It'll be interesting to see what role he takes up with Corvo coming in and Andrew Croll already handling rehab/athletic performance and Dan Baker being strength & power coach.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
Correct it was Hoops, he'll do a good job, very highly regarded.

Anyone have any clue about the seeming focus on the physical side of things with the signings of Corvo and Hooper, is this belated recognition by the Club that we have dropped the ball and are now lagging behind the top 8 clubs in terms of our fitness and preparation?

B

bb_gun

NRL Player
Contributor
Apr 23, 2013
Anyone have any clue about the seeming focus on the physical side of things with the signings of Corvo and Hooper, is this belated recognition by the Club that we have dropped the ball and are now lagging behind the top 8 clubs in terms of our fitness and preparation?

I would say so, I mean we all noticed it after a few games this year so it was surely picked up in the end of season review. I've really got high expectations for next year with all these changes being made.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008

I think that management has most certainly recognised where our shortfalls were last year.

Unread

Active Now

• broncs30
  • bert_lifts
  • Lozza
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Sproj
  • OXY-351
  • Bish
  • broncos4life
  • Organix
  • Strop
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.