Broncos Season Membership Pack Merchandise Poor Quality

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
That's a face not even a mother could love.

broncoboy

broncoboy

QCup Player
Oct 15, 2015
waqs just looking to renew my membership and was wondering what package you got?

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Hello - thanks very much for your enquiry - yes we are well aware of the negative feedback surrounding our new supplier and distributor who we trialled this year and we are currently investigating what we can do about it. Our apologies for the poor package presentation and quality this year. We do genuinely appreciate your membership with us.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Wow, sounds like they've received a fair few complaints then.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Dear

We have some information to share with you as a Premium member in relation to your 2016 member merchandise.

Firstly, thanks to everyone who provided feedback about the packaging this year. We acknowledge and agree with many elements of the feedback received, as we began working with the supplier back in early December to reach some resolutions. Vacuum packaging was not part of the plan and never has been in the past either, for obvious reasons.

The discussions with the supplier have resulted in a re-production of some items. These replacement items will be posted to you over the coming fortnight. You will receive one item for each Premium Membership held in your account.

A new merchandise inclusion has also been added to the Premium package for 2016 as a thank you for your understanding and loyalty, which will create even more colour and atmosphere on game day. This item is a ‘loyalty flag’ proudly displaying the year you became a member. The year displayed on your flag will be the same as the year printed on your membership card.

Your flag(s) will be posted to you, along with your replacement lanyard(s), card holder(s) and sticker(s). The new card holders have reverted back to a hard plastic, so you now have the option of choosing whichever you prefer.

The flag poles cannot be posted, so they will be available to collect at the Broncos v Cowboys game on Friday 25 March. Alternatively, they will also be available to collect at Broncos Superstore from Tuesday 29 March – Saturday 30 April. A redemption voucher will be included with your delivery, so please ensure you tear this off and bring it with you when you collect your pole(s).

We expect most packs to arrive before our game against the Cowboys, but we are reliant on the postal network delivering efficiently for this to happen. If you do not receive your delivery before the game it won’t be far away.

Thank you again for your understanding and rest assured we are planning some major changes for 2017 in this space, as we pride ourselves on delivering quality benefits and inclusions to our members. In the meantime, we can’t wait to see your loyalty flag waving proudly in the stands this season.

Kind regards

Broncos Membership Team

S

subsbligh

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2008
The Nike cap was the only thing worth it in the merch pack. I didn't renew this year after ten years (95% Friday games and young family being the sole reason).

The thing that pisses me off is that they put the non-Friday night games on Mondays or fucking Thursdays.. Why wouldn't 9 pick up the ratings boon the Broncos attract for a Sunday 4pm timeslot.

KnToad

KnToad

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2013
Funny to see this thread - I was thinking exactly the same thing when I got my new member pack - it all seems a bit cheap and nasty.
I don't normally wear caps which is a shame as I get lots of different ones from suppliers in my line of work. I have many caps and I don't wear any of them
But when I got my Broncos cap last year in the membership pack I was very happy with the look and feel of it - it actually fits comfortably so when I do wear a cap the Broncos 2015 cap is my go to favourite.
The new 2016 cap doesn't even have a year on it and the fit is awful - as far as the rest of the "merchandise" it's like the sort of stuff you would get in a shitty showbag for $20...
A class club like the Broncos can and should do better

W

westical

BRL Player
Mar 22, 2008
Replacements arrived today by regular post in an ordinary A4 envelope. Stickers have been imprinted by the loose lanyard & card holder so they're still a little dodgy. Flag will probably never see the light of day. Also included is an updated player poster, I swear that's James Robert's head pasted on Copley's body.

Better lift their game next year.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Culhwch
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • BroncosMan
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Astro
  • pennywisealfie
  • IceWorks
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.