OFFICIAL Broncos sign Brenko Lee

In a like for like replacement for Xavier Coates, the Broncos have signed Storm and Maroons winger Brenko Lee on a 2 year deal starting in 2022. Lee, who can play wing or centre, has already advised his Storm team mates of his decision. He has not played a game yet this season due to injury.

Lee:

Coming to the Storm has been a life-changing experience mentally and physically. I nearly gave it away after the Titans told me it was best for us to part ways and go in a different direction. I hold no grudges against anyone. They finished last and some guys had to go.”

“If you told me I would have been in a grand final, I would have asked what you are smoking because I didn’t think it was possible. was close to pulling the pin completely. I nearly gave it away after the Titans told me it was best for us to part ways and go in a different direction. I hold no grudges against anyone. They finished last and some guys had to go.

McHunt

That was the worst nickname I've ever heard, what the heck was wrong with our previous coach? Totally clueless in every aspect of everything.
I know. I like using it out of delicious evilness. Milli like a millipede and just as wanted.

Made official today I see. I hope he does well for us.

I would be making a push to get Brenko Lee at the club now.
He will be in reserve grade for the rest of the season at the Storm and he will provide an instant improvement in a position we have struggled with in 2021 and have constantly chopped & changed.
Other clubs have done it, so why can't we?

I would be making a push to get Brenko Lee at the club now.
He will be in reserve grade for the rest of the season at the Storm and he will provide an instant improvement in a position we have struggled with in 2021 and have constantly chopped & changed.
Other clubs have done it, so why can't we?
Would you trade Coates early ?

Milf played origin and you’re plenty disrespectful to him
Origin Series Winner. Premiership Winner vs what... 2018 POTY at the Broncos?

When Milford gets to the level of success Brenko Lee has had, then we'll talk.

Origin Series Winner. Premiership Winner vs what... 2018 POTY at the Broncos?

When Milford gets to the level of success Brenko Lee has had, then we'll talk.
Your comment was originally about origin jerseys so you can add all the shit you want 4 weeks later to change your argument, but I had forgotten about this post so I don’t really care.

Your comment was originally about origin jerseys so you can add all the shit you want 4 weeks later to change your argument, but I had forgotten about this post so I don’t really care.
Milf earned his Origin jersey at the time and I had plenty of respect for him then. My issues with Milf came after all of that. Lee was an incumbent Origin player at the time. Milford was an Origin player years ago. Defending Milford as a player today because he played Origin is as useful as defending Will Chambers today.

My argument is and always has been that since about 2018 he was less consistent than ever and along came 2019 and he fell entirely off a cliff. His 2018 POTY said far more about us as a club than Milford.

I also argued that so much time had begun to pass since he was last consistently good enough to justify paying him that the people waiting for him to come good again (you included obviously) would have been better served going down to wait at the Pier in New York for the Titanic to sail in because that had a better hope of providing a happy ending.

Yep absolutely. The sooner he gets into the Melbourne system, the sooner he will improve and be ready for a return to the Broncs in 2024.
Not to mention the Maroons could use him improving rapidly too.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Waynesaurus
  • ivanhungryjak
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.