OFFICIAL Broncos sign Jordan Pereira

A great addition to the club - along with:

* a 30-year-old half back who will not improve on what he delivers currently
* a second rower who can't make the Bunnies first grade,
* an injury prone centre who can't secure a first grade place wherever he goes
* a half who can't make regular first grade with Wests Tigers.

A second rate winger from St George should fit right in!!!

So glad we've let go:

* the top off-loading forward in the competition
* the fullback described as "the next Billy Slater", and who has immediately starred for the Warriors pushing the NZ fullback out of his position
* a half-back described at the start of the year as "the future of the club"
* the state-of-origin second row recognised as the top ball-runner in the competition
* a halfback who became a match-winner as soon as he debuted for the Roosters
* and a State of Origin winger.

And that latest rumour is we are also letting go our foward responsible for making the second most metres most weeks!

This all makes perfect sense - letting all those players go to free up room in the salary cap to purchase a team which could win a premiership in the Intrust Super Cup (if they're lucky).

I'm so glad that the Board who have overseen this are secure in their jobs and that fans understand that incompetence like this just happens by mistake.

Watched him play here in WA for the Willagee Bears before he went to the Cutters.
Depth signing?

Welcome to the club Jordan, your current season 2021 unforced error leader in the NRL...
*15th based on average per game
Not even in the top 100 total.
he’s only played 3 games and has a total of 5 errors.

For context:
Niu had 3 errors this weekend
Isaako had 5 errors in his last 2 games
Lodge had 5 errors in his last 2 games

A great addition to the club - along with:

* a 30-year-old half back who will not improve on what he delivers currently
* a second rower who can't make the Bunnies first grade,
* an injury prone centre who can't secure a first grade place wherever he goes
* a half who can't make regular first grade with Wests Tigers.

A second rate winger from St George should fit right in!!!

So glad we've let go:

* the top off-loading forward in the competition
* the fullback described as "the next Billy Slater", and who has immediately starred for the Warriors pushing the NZ fullback out of his position
* a half-back described at the start of the year as "the future of the club"
* the state-of-origin second row recognised as the top ball-runner in the competition
* a halfback who became a match-winner as soon as he debuted for the Roosters
* and a State of Origin winger.

And that latest rumour is we are also letting go our foward responsible for making the second most metres most weeks!

This all makes perfect sense - letting all those players go to free up room in the salary cap to purchase a team which could win a premiership in the Intrust Super Cup (if they're lucky).

I'm so glad that the Board who have overseen this are secure in their jobs and that fans understand that incompetence like this just happens by mistake.
Yawn. Mate, you are like a scratched record. Nobody cares about your weird conspiracy crap.

*15th based on average per game
Not even in the top 100 total.
he’s only played 3 games
For context:
Niu had 3 errors this weekend
Isaako had 5 errors in his last 2 games
Lodge had 5 errors in his last 2 games
your quite right...ive not looked at updated spreadsheet.....sorted...!

I think he'll start on the left wing next season. Good signing.

Since the downfall of Corey Oates we've been seriously lacking a winger who can reliably make strong runs and bust tackles out of our own end. That's exactly what Pereira does, his numbers in NSW Cup this year paint a picture of what to expect -

Round 1 - 16 runs, 188 metres, 3 tackle busts.
Round 3 - 21 runs, 199 metres, 8 tackle busts, 3 tries, 3 linebreaks.
Round 5 - 19 runs, 146 metres, 5 tackle busts, 1 try, 1 linebreak.
Round 6 - 16 runs, 136 metres, 5 tackle busts.
Round 13 - 20 runs, 137 metres, 2 tackle busts.
Round 14 - 23 runs, 166 metres, 3 tackle busts, 2 tries, 2 linebreaks.

If he was a consistent 6 or 7 out of 10 game player he probably would have played more than 3 games this year.
No cause he is their 2nd best winger it’s just that the dragons are sucking Ramsey’s dick and starting him just to keep him happy so he doesn’t run off. In previous years he’s been ahead of the likes of Saab and Ramsey. I’m going to be pretty honest Ramsey is dog shit so it’s not like he’s not 1st grade level. Errors are his only deficiency.

I think he'll start on the left wing next season. Good signing.

Since the downfall of Corey Oates we've been seriously lacking a winger who can reliably make strong runs and bust tackles out of our own end. That's exactly what Pereira does, his numbers in NSW Cup this year paint a picture of what to expect -

Round 1 - 16 runs, 188 metres, 3 tackle busts.
Round 3 - 21 runs, 199 metres, 8 tackle busts, 3 tries, 3 linebreaks.
Round 5 - 19 runs, 146 metres, 5 tackle busts, 1 try, 1 linebreak.
Round 6 - 16 runs, 136 metres, 5 tackle busts.
Round 13 - 20 runs, 137 metres, 2 tackle busts.
Round 14 - 23 runs, 166 metres, 3 tackle busts, 2 tries, 2 linebreaks.
Oates downfall? Every time he's played he's made metres and defended well.

Badel said that Kevvie is trying to create some competition in his outside backs and Pereira will compete for a starting spot with Mead, Cobbo and Oates

I want to see Cobbo end up as fullback.
Im ok with this signing, its all part of the plan to replace this playing group.

The more changes i see made over the next few months, the happier i will be with both DD and Kev.

Good signing. Get the solid / depth right and try in bring in the big guns around that.

Any solid and mature first grader is welcome!

Oates downfall? Every time he's played he's made metres and defended well.
To be fair, hes nowhere near what he was.....id love to see him return to his best but....

Sometimes, its simply easier on everyone to accept a parting of the ways...

The coach regards him as a winger, he regards himself as a 2nd rower....the can only be one winner in such a argument...

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Mr Fourex
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • ivanhungryjak
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Midean
  • NSW stables
  • scobie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jazza
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  • Dash
  • Spooky1013
  • Old Mate
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.