OFFICIAL Broncos sign Jordan Pereira

To be fair, hes nowhere near what he was.....id love to see him return to his best but....

Sometimes, its simply easier on everyone to accept a parting of the ways...

The coach regards him as a winger, he regards himself as a 2nd rower....the can only be one winner in such a argument...

The Dragons who get him for 100k?

Oates downfall? Every time he's played he's made metres and defended well.
Mate I've put up with your ramblings and even had a chuckle at times, but this last posting is just plain wrong. When Oates came back he managed to catch every ball aimed at him except for the one where that dick backed into him and we got nothing. He also made great metres coming out of our end and I thought to myself -great - the big goof has got his mojo back. Some of his cover defence was just superb. The last game he played though he was putrid. He dropped balls, he got pushed back, he came in off his wing and was made to look sluggishly pedestrian. It was obvious he was on a jolly.

So please, if you want people to take your offerings seriously don't post absolute rubbish. This last comment of yours is so inaccurate it makes you look like a deluded fool trying to push an agenda. Up until this comment I actually gave you a bit of credit and the benefit of the doubt. Now- at least to me, you've lost any shred of credibility you might have had.

EE0333C2 10A1 4C4D 9666 BCF63C577576

Guys, please don't engage with this type of stupidity, it just escalates the silliness and totally derails threads.

Coates is the worst at coming off his wing. But ... we'll just ignore that.

Literally nobody has said he's good defensively. I'm not sure where you're pulling that from. We're discussing players that are under contract for next season anyway, which Coates is not.

He is such an average player. Why do we need more wing depth?

It’s looking likely that Oates, Coates, Copley, Kenner, Isaako, and possibly Arthurs and Niu won’t be here next year, that’s probably why.

I thought it was self explanatory...but thank you for explaining.

A great addition to the club - along with:

* a 30-year-old half back who will not improve on what he delivers currently
* a second rower who can't make the Bunnies first grade,
* an injury prone centre who can't secure a first grade place wherever he goes
* a half who can't make regular first grade with Wests Tigers.

A second rate winger from St George should fit right in!!!

So glad we've let go:

* the top off-loading forward in the competition
* the fullback described as "the next Billy Slater", and who has immediately starred for the Warriors pushing the NZ fullback out of his position
* a half-back described at the start of the year as "the future of the club"
* the state-of-origin second row recognised as the top ball-runner in the competition
* a halfback who became a match-winner as soon as he debuted for the Roosters
* and a State of Origin winger.

And that latest rumour is we are also letting go our foward responsible for making the second most metres most weeks!

This all makes perfect sense - letting all those players go to free up room in the salary cap to purchase a team which could win a premiership in the Intrust Super Cup (if they're lucky).

I'm so glad that the Board who have overseen this are secure in their jobs and that fans understand that incompetence like this just happens by mistake.

I'd just like to know when you were dropped on your head as an infant, how high did you bounce?

It’s looking likely that Oates, Coates, Copley, Kenner, Isaako, and possibly Arthurs and Niu won’t be here next year, that’s probably why.
OK, so let's say we get rid of those guys, even including the ones contracted, and let's also get rid of Lodge and TPJ.

If all of the above is true, I think we can afford better than Pereira. The bloke should be a min wage player only getting games through injuries.

Which is exactly what he would be signed as.
Again, which is pointless. If we want to get rid of some of the blokes on contract, we are going to need to chip in for their salary. So we will still end up paying the same amount of money, while downgrading to a pleb like Pereira.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.