Broncos sign Patrick Mago for two years

We all know Wayne is big on rewarding strong pre-season form. I don't think he'd have any qualms about dropping the likes of Joffa or Sims if they weren't putting in early.

One is certain, we've got a lot more forward depth now. An injury or two and our pack should still be competitive.

I don't think Thaiday is a guarantee for any spot to be honest. If he shows up under done and in the mind set of "i have done my do so i belong here" like last year, he could easily find himself playing reserve grade. He got dropped from QLD and still somehow expected an Australian spot. Strange.

I don't think Thaiday is a guarantee for any spot to be honest. If he shows up under done and in the mind set of "i have done my do so i belong here" like last year, he could easily find himself playing reserve grade. He got dropped from QLD and still somehow expected an Australian spot. Strange.

The writings on the wall for Thaiday. I agree bennett will drop his ass if he doesn't show up with the right attitude. Even more so now that Walters is back who already dropped his ass from origin.

*removes mouth guard, shakes head*

Hes a great pickup. Hes our new Thaiday for the next 6years. Has the makings of a solid consistent player and more brains than some would credit him.

Hes a great pickup. Hes our new Thaiday for the next 6years. Has the makings of a solid consistent player and more brains than some would credit him.

Which Thaiday? The 08-11 Thaiday, or the 12 onwards Thaiday.

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • mitch222
  • Dash
  • HarryAllan7
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fozz
  • Wild Horse
  • Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.