International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Cyfm5C1UQAAmRDW

Cowboys forward Patrick Mago has signed two-year deal with Broncos

October 6, 2017

Source: Courier Mail

Last edited by a moderator:
Is he a centre forward or fringe? Any good? Bio sounds good but am guessing will take a lot of work and get the Bennett five year plan for young forwards?

I watched him several years ago playing for Canberra he was on the edge and he was a beast really stood out. We missed out on him when he was at the magpies I'm excited to see why he can do. I believe he can even kick goals

He's your answer to Taumolo. Will be a weapon with the proper guidance and coaching

Sorry guys but I just can't get excited about a young guy I've never heard of. These front row signings just don't cut it for me. Appreciate most rosters are full but fringe nrl standard guys coming to our club where we have no one decent in that position is utterly underwhelming.

Will he get a run or will he languish in qcup?

Sorry guys but I just can't get excited about a young guy I've never heard of. These front row signings just don't cut it for me. Appreciate most rosters are full but fringe nrl standard guys coming to our club where we have no one decent in that position is utterly underwhelming.
I dont think anyone was too excited about Ese'ese signing a couple of years ago and he turned out pretty well. Who's to say Mago won't be the same?

I think he’s a solid back up especially near Origin. I’ve heard some good things and may push for a spot on the bench.

This is looking good for us we lost Blair but are gaining Props in place of him and that’s great.
We lack Front row stock so even a Reserve prop can improve and and impress like Ese’ese. I never heard of him before he signed with us and look how he turned out.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Scorchie
  • Sproj
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • BruiserMk1
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.