OFFICIAL Broncos Sourced Player Movement and Confirmed Signings - Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does Macca play? I would still be putting him at 13 personally instead of bringing Asiata in.

Where does Macca play? I would still be putting him at 13 personally instead of bringing Asiata in.
Either bench hooker or starting hooker, I'd imagine. Depends on how Walters views Turps.

Either bench hooker or starting hooker, I'd imagine. Depends on how Walters views Turps.

The state of the club and having his hands tied probably makes him want to get on the turps.

Yes, yes, I'm leaving.

I am with @Wolfie
I wouldn't be so confident on that..... Broncos low balled him on a contract extension.

Also well behind in his rehab.
How badly did we lowball him here?

like are we talking 200k a season, 300k a season, 450k?

Cause IMO, depending on the figure, we might've done the right thing.

Staggs is useless to us next year, and generally speaking it takes players around 18 months to get back to where they were pre injury. So we're not gonna really see too much of him next year and will have to wait until '22 to see the best of him, theoretically. If he's after a motza knowing he's useless to us next year, and he's flibbing out on his rehab (long term career concerns?), then maybe we did the right thing.

Staggs was one of our few highlights this year, but even he was at fault a shitload of times. We're not losing prime Inglis if he goes, and it might help draw that line in the sand of paying players more appropriately.

it's a risk, but what have we got to lose? We already got the wooden spoon and lost one of our brightest prospects in 20 years to our neighbours - what's the worst that can happen?

How badly did we lowball him here?

like are we talking 200k a season, 300k a season, 450k?

Cause IMO, depending on the figure, we might've done the right thing.

Staggs is useless to us next year, and generally speaking it takes players around 18 months to get back to where they were pre injury. So we're not gonna really see too much of him next year and will have to wait until '22 to see the best of him, theoretically. If he's after a motza knowing he's useless to us next year, and he's flibbing out on his rehab (long term career concerns?), then maybe we did the right thing.

Staggs was one of our few highlights this year, but even he was at fault a shitload of times. We're not losing prime Inglis if he goes, and it might help draw that line in the sand of paying players more appropriately.

it's a risk, but what have we got to lose? We already got the wooden spoon and lost one of our brightest prospects in 20 years to our neighbours - what's the worst that can happen?

I agree with you. We can't get any lower on the ladder, so now is the best time possible to re-build the club from scratch. Cut all the deadwood (there is enough to create a wooden city the size of New York) and anyone with a head too big to be part of a team and after hitting the panic button, see what comes out of the considerable dust once it settles.

I mean, I'm talking Thanos the whole club and start again! As long there are those who knew what this club was in the 90s / 00s, there will always be those who believe in what it can be again.

Last edited:
Also well behind in his rehab
Behind because of him not putting in the work or just bad luck?

On the plus side we are slowly getting rid of the player options,I only see four players left with them

Last edited:
Will this be RETIREMENT ?
Cant access article

Last edited:
Conflicting reports on the Kennedy re-signing. The list on NRL.com has Kennedy staying till 2022, but the release suggests he's only re-signed for a season.

So what the **** is this club doing? Why is nobody a worth a **** asking questions? Is everyone just shutting up now that Kevvie has his job? Steve Renouf? Tallis? Nobody is questioning a thing?

Just like oates doesnt see himself as a winger but a forward😳
I'd rather that than as a. winger. He seriously reminds me of Daniel Vidot. The only question is if he is prepared to turn around his game or start wearing a spandex suit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• davidp
  • Santa
  • The Strapper
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Justwin
  • mitch222
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Financeguy
  • teampjta
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Manofoneway
  • Johnny92
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.