Broncos targeting current Panther

Wallace for Coote or Mansour + Grant. I approve!

wouldn't be a bad option if he can play fullback. For mine that is the position we need the most for next year.

Absolutely. We talk about our halves til we are blue in the face, but a player had fullback with heaps of speed and a good passing game makes even average halves look good

I'd love Moylan, I think he's gonna be a superstar.

Moylan only just signed again, Gus would not allow that to happen.

Let's remember this isn't a serious report. Seems like it's just a couple of dudes in their mum's basement talking about Penrith. For all we know it's a case of we just re-signed Moylan which is good coz apparently the Broncos made an offer.

As if we'd get Moylan after he just re-signed.

In any case, where is this rumor stemming from?

Oh so nothing, damn. I'd like Tim Grant to come along. If we were getting a back I wouldn't mind Roberts or Mansour.

Are the Broncos really targeting a Panther or is this just a hypothetical question?

It's probably Kingston seeing he isn't being re-signed. Would like Walsh or Coote.

Rate Coote but he's so injury prone.

Yeah....that's the problem. Showed heaps of potential early on, but his injuries over the last couple of seasons have really screwed with his career.

I'd take a chance with him at fullback. Could be a good fit.

It's probably Kingston seeing he isn't being re-signed. Would like Walsh or Coote.

Walsh .......?? What is it with your hard-ons for liking nuffy halves.

Swapping Walsh for Wallace is like swapping Aids for cancer.

No thanks to Walsh !!

Walsh is headed to St Helens anyway, so there's not much point discussing him!

Hrrrm I wonder how much more Gus can **** up Penrith

(Lost Jennings, Lewis... signed Soward and Wallace).

Active Now

• BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wild Horse
  • broncoscope
  • theshed
  • lynx000
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.