Broncos targeting current Panther

grant, coote or mansour in a heart beat. Grant is the big prop we need to stiffen up our forward pack. Mansour or coote would solve our fullback problem

Where did this rumour come from?? It could be Coote if we are after a fullback but I'm not sure.

If it is true, I'd say Coote would be high up on the list considering the panthers just re-signed Moylan for a couple of years.

Well, if it could be anyone, I'd take Grant in a heart beat but good luck pulling that off.

Who I'd be interested in...

Josh Mansour
George Jennings
Bryce Cartwright
James Roberts

So I'm detecting a lack of coote love? I'm guessing no one else rates him?

James Roberts is the try scoring machine isn't he??

That's the one Beads. I reckon he's just about the fastest player in the game as well. Either him or the Fish.

wouldn't be a bad option if he can play fullback. For mine that is the position we need the most for next year.

I would get Tim Grant on the phone if he was off contract he would really add something to the forwards and would harden the whole team up, helps as well that he respects Petro a lot. Lachlan Coote wouldn't be a bad buy either.

So I'm detecting a lack of coote love? I'm guessing no one else rates him?

He's decent but he's not a world beater. Good support play and a great chaser of kicks but otherwise an unremarkable fella.

I'd take anyone if it is a trade deal for Wallace. Travis Robinson would work though.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Galah
  • LGH
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosarethebest
  • peter09
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • Skathen
  • broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • ivanhungryjak
  • KateBroncos1812
  • heartly87
  • leon.bott
  • Manifesto
  • FACTHUNT
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.