Broncos team to play St George Illawarra

bfoord said:
Abe The Cop said:
bfoord said:
I wonder what happened to: Topou, Beale, Hunt and McCullough
Aren't they involved with the u/18 origin game?

I don't know ... thats why i asked [icon_razz1 i suppose the could quite possibly be involve with that game

Beale, Tupou, Hunt, McGuire and McCullough are all in the U18s game which is the curtain raiser to Origin 2. icon_thumbs_u

I remember seing the U18s a few years ago with the likes of Steve Michaels, Berrick Barnes and Inglis in the team. Inglis scored a great try off a chip and chase.

Looking forward to this game, especially now to see how this Hoffman goes since Ive never seen him play.
Happy with PJ in the halves too.

Coxy said:
mrslong said:
Thank God Perry is only on the bench. Still, a little too close for comfort.

Oh FFS, it's Origin time, he's experienced, he's there to cover halves or hooker and do a solid job. That's what he'll do. Lay off him.

Why lay off him?

He offers NOTHING in attack, nor is he able to keep any momentum going as hooker.

Given Ennis is an 80 minute player, I expect Perry to come on as half or 5/8 and Stagg moving.

In any case, unless Perry is on steroids (metaphorically speaking of course) - Dragons by 12.

ethos said:
bfoord said:
Abe The Cop said:
bfoord said:
I wonder what happened to: Topou, Beale, Hunt and McCullough
Aren't they involved with the u/18 origin game?

I don't know ... thats why i asked [icon_razz1 i suppose the could quite possibly be involve with that game

Beale, Tupou, Hunt, McGuire and McCullough are all in the U18s game which is the curtain raiser to Origin 2. icon_thumbs_u

I remember seing the U18s a few years ago with the likes of Steve Michaels, Berrick Barnes and Inglis in the team. Inglis scored a great try off a chip and chase.

Will this game be televised? I doubt it but i hope it is, will be a mad game to see our up and coming Stars.

Great to see Hoffman get a go and Marsh in the halves. At least its not Stagg and Perry!!

Ah Mau is supposed to be playing in the residents game for QLD before origin so I wonder why he is able to play for us on Friday? Seeing as Tupou, Beale, Hunt and McCollough are all out due to U18s duty.

Good to see Taylor starting and Moon in the centres.

I give us a reasonable chance of winning because they will lack points as well. Should be a tight game!

lyn said:
Will this game be televised? I doubt it but i hope it is, will be a mad game to see our up and coming Stars.

Yep Friday Night football

Ah Mau will have to choose which game he wants to play, no doubt it will be a NRL debut

Russo said:
Ah Mau will have to choose which game he wants to play, no doubt it will be a NRL debut

actually it would be his 2nd NRL game [icon_razz1

Easy. Kemp just has to put one finger on a nostril and sniff hard and loud! Wendell will be itching for a hit :P

Just joking big fella, we love ya, even in the wrong colours!
But just remember, the try line is just PAINT, OK? Touch line is much more exciting!

his bound to go for the touch anyway its a longer line :P

damn it why did he have to make his come back this week

Don't fret! Last time he played in a Broncos vs St George-Illawarra game, he scored 4 tries for the Broncos.

Ipso fatso, he'll give us another 4 tries on Friday night! Intercepts, missed bombs, just plain old dropped balls in goal...can't wait!

Unfortunately, I don't think Kemp can break or even match his record this week. He'll only score three tries over the top of Coca Della.

Coxy said:
Don't fret! Last time he played in a Broncos vs St George-Illawarra game, he scored 4 tries for the Broncos.

Ipso fatso, he'll give us another 4 tries on Friday night! Intercepts, missed bombs, just plain old dropped balls in goal...can't wait!
Don't know about the dropped bombs Coxy I heard he like the high ball [icon_wink

Convenient that his comeback is against us. I would love to see him play, but St George staged this well.

I will shed a tear when I watch dell run over the top of Kemp :(

Webcke said:
I will shed a tear when I watch dell run over the top of Kemp :(

I dont think we'll have to be too worried about that. Its been 6 and a half years since he played NRL and hes 33 now. He definetaly would not have the same pace and fitness that he had when he left us.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Morkel
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Evander
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.