Broncos Toyota Cup Results.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
K

Kee

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2008
Didn't know until watching the Warrior Dogs this morning that they don't have golden point. icon_thumbs_u I like the draw (which that game was btw)

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Titans got up 30-20 not long ago.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy a lot of the guys that are playing QCup are doing so because of salary cap restrctions - ie they were signed on big money (30-40k) and can't play toyota cup or they will blow out the 250k salary cap.

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Cheers Kaz.

Stats updated.

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Boys just got up 42-12, winning the second half 26-0. Bit of an all in stink at the end, and its good to see the d*ckhead culture at Manly is still being nutured in the lower grades. The No. 8 and No. 4 for the Eagles are deadset grubs.

For us, some great attacking footy in the second half. How good is Watene icon_thumbs_u

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Major JW Hochstetter said:
How good is Watene icon_thumbs_u

He was shredding. I'm only basing it on what i just saw then but i reckon he's definitely got the talent to succeed.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Was a great game. Kahu and Hunt played well in the halves i think. There was a forward that was realy good too umm number 12 i think and there was another one. The hooker played well too.
Yea the 8 and 4 for Wo-Manly are grubs.

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Spence?

Handcock played well too when he was on. Another one who had a good game was Hoffman. I haven't seen much of him but he seems to go alright and runs around like Hodgo when taking on the line. There's a few interesting prospects in that team.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Are there any players ready to step up in the NRL this week who play in the under 20's comp????

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
We dont realy need anyone too at the moment. Maybe Hunt can come up from U20s and play 5/8 because Stag is not a good 5/8. Or put moon in 5/8 and get a centre to come up if Hodges is still out. icon_thumbs_u

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
well we won't have Hunt, Hodges, Thaiday and possibly Hanant next week against the Sharks. Maybe Beale could get a run in the centres?

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
i personally think that althou hunt could make the leap to nrl he should play the season out in the u20's as come next year he will be the better for it.. good game to watch thou the second half

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Oh yea forgot about that my bad. Will be interesting to see who they give a go.
With a slight chance of Wallace being picked for nsw (Slight chance) then we are screwed. I always like to see the young guys get given a go. I like Moon, hope we resign him he could be a key player in the next few years with Locky leaving.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • Tristan1990
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • john1420
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • bb_gun
  • The Strapper
  • MrTickyMcG
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manofoneway
  • Big Del
  • Redux
  • Skyblues87
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.