Broncos Toyota Cup Results.

• Thread starter Major JW Hochstetter
  • Start date
Beads6 said:
well we won't have Hunt, Hodges, Thaiday and possibly Hanant next week against the Sharks. Maybe Beale could get a run in the centres?

Ben Hunt is absolutely gunning it in the U20s in a side that is hot and cold with their results. I wouldnt hesistate to put him in the side if those four guys are out

I believe if we are looking for a winger who can contest a high ball (instead of Reece) we should be putting Jharal Yow Yeh in the side. He is an awesome jumper who is the sides leading try scorer and is 2nd or 3rd in the league [eusa_clap.gi

Jeza23 said:
Beads6 said:
well we won't have Hunt, Hodges, Thaiday and possibly Hanant next week against the Sharks. Maybe Beale could get a run in the centres?

Ben Hunt is absolutely gunning it in the U20s in a side that is hot and cold with their results. I wouldnt hesistate to put him in the side if those four guys are out

I believe if we are looking for a winger who can contest a high ball (instead of Reece) we should be putting Jharal Yow Yeh in the side. He is an awesome jumper who is the sides leading try scorer and is 2nd or 3rd in the league [eusa_clap.gi

With a name like that he could even gather a cult following haha I saw him play when I watched the Broncos Rabbits game he looked pretty quick too.

Beads6 said:
Jeza23 said:
Beads6 said:

With a name like that he could even gather a cult following haha I saw him play when I watched the Broncos Rabbits game he looked pretty quick too.

Dont worry about that!! Im ready to start a Sydney Based cult if he does make first grade at some point during the rep period [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. Yoooooooowwwwwww Yeeeeeeehhhhhhhh

lyn said:
Is Ben Hunt related to Kahmichael Hunt?

No, not that I know of anyway. Plenty of people with the last name Hunt! [icon_lol1.

Ok thought they may be relatives because they both play for broncos.

Slide said:
I missed the game.
How did Will Tupou go?

I missed it too, due to Mothers Day lunch.

Will scored a try I know that much [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Does anyone know what time the Under 20s game starts against Parra?

Parra spanked 32-6. Here's hoping its replicated in 1st grade.

Was the game televised?
Anyways good to hear =P
Who played well and who scored?

Tries
Andrew McCullough 27m
Josh Hoffman 39m
Michael Spence 43m
Troyden Watene 46m
Jharal Yow Yeh 74m
Josh Hoffman 76m

Conversions
Ben Hunt 40m
Ben Hunt 43m
Jared Kahu 46m
Jared Kahu 76m

wish foxsports would replay these during the week. There getting some good form lately.

how did ben hunt play tonight?

Active Now

• Strop
  • Jedhead
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Gaz
  • BooKhaki
  • Hurrijo
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Alec
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.