Broncos trivia

Which player has scored the most tries in a losing Broncos match, how many was it, and who was the game against?

Which player who has played for the Broncos has played for the most other NRL/NSWRL clubs?

I'll take a punt on Kevin Campion

If you are counting Super league teams I think it's a dead heat between Campion and Rowdy Shearer with 6 each

BroncoMatt said:
If you are counting Super league teams I think it's a dead heat between Campion and Rowdy Shearer with 6 each

Yeah, I'll give it to you. I should have re-worded my question. I realised after I posted it that there was 2 players (yes, I meant to included SL teams, was just trying to rule out any other random teams such as local comps)

Which player played only one season with the Broncs ...and won a premiership ring ?

Pretty sure it was BroncoMatt's turn to ask a question...but Harvey Howard!

COMPOUND FRACTURE said:
Good one...correct as always !

Meat is also right though isn't he? Or did they not give out rings in the super league year?

I seem to recall 'The Man' parading around with a ring on his hand after that :roll: , so I thought they did.

Active Now

• Wendall Taylor
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Wolfie
  • Cavalo
  • Broncorob
  • Astro
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Painin the Haas
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.