Broncos v Bulldogs - SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Haven't seen this thread anywhere, I swear I looked carefully - am I allowed to start one?

8 - 8 at half time - sounds like a classic case of the Broncos coming off a bye after Origin and dare I say, that infamous Broncos COMPLACENCY? :evil:

bulldogs are playing well and the Broncos haven't clicked yet and they will after half time.

I knew this would be a tough game.

C'MON BOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently its a fairly competitve game, so i'd say its more of a case of the Dogs lifting than anything else which i'm sure most were expecting. I don't think its going to get any easier next week either.

They score again, sounds like it should have been ruled a double movement.

It has been a while since the team has played with Wallace and Lockyer in the halves I think the boys will click after the break and dominate. I hope anyways.

14-8 to the bad boys

Bulldogs are totally ouplaying us so far, we look gone already, just not shutting down the offloads, we could get thrashed in this.

Defence has been crap though the Dogs have been making easy yards all day..

sounds like broncos have a poor attitude

Emmett gone, Lockyer coming on.. hopefully his presence wakes the rest of the team up.

Emmett badly injured, they call for the stretcher.

I sensed a lot of the attitude in the pre-game thread that would ensure a loss if the players had any of it, so I was nervous about this game. Fully justified by the look of it.

They are making so many easy yards, we are just getting totally out gunned in the forwards

ok another dogs try, will be 20-8

game over

What a f#cking disgraceful attitude from the team today. It SH!TS me how often this happens. Not good enough.

Why do we always do this, for as long as I can remember we've played teams completely out of form and we always seem make them look good

Like wtf did we go for goal from 40 yards out after a few mins, why not attack?

Our defence has been crap for 2 months. We have to wrap the ball up and lift our intensity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bongo
  • Sproj
  • Pablo
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Hurrijo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Midean
  • Stix
  • Painin the Haas
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.