Broncos v Dragons - Pre & Post-Game Discussion

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
It will be a tough game to get us back into the winner's circle. The Dragons have a great record up here whether they are in form or not.

Any idea who's still injured, if anyone??

I so very much want to see a large scoreline to nil against the yo-yos.

Depends how we turn around from the short break being all bruised up from the Warriors.

Having said that, the Dragons are always dangerous but they are missing a few key players this game and if we can fucking wrap up Soward we should win.

Just got off the phone with rnabokov, who's having technical difficulties. Tuned out after the first hour, but suffice to say:

- the Broncos have nothing
- Bennett is a dinosaur
- Broncos have no attack
- Dragons will cane us
- sarcastic remark about 2006

Boyd and Kemp seemed to have improved immensely in defence in the last few weeks. I'm pretty confident in our backline. And if Ryles doesn't play, I'll be pretty confident in our forwards as well (as long as Thaiday and Carroll play). icon_thumbs_u

Coxy said:
Just got off the phone with rnabokov, who's having technical difficulties. Tuned out after the first hour, but suffice to say:

- Bennett is a dinosaur
- Broncos have no attack
- Dragons will cane us

Let's chat after the match.

well Poore is out, so Ryles aswell would be a dent in their side.

St.George could field their under 20s side and we'd still be troubled by them.

Because I need something to distract me from my assignment work, here is the lineup I'd like to see

1. Hunt
2. Kemp
3. Moon
4. Boyd
5. Manihera
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Clinton
11. Thaiday
12. Stagg
13. Carroll

14. Eastwood
15. Taylor
16. Parker
17. Marsh (I want to see him come on FOR Ennis and see how he goes)

Our forwards will be a lot better this week. I don't buy into this "bogey team" stuff with the dragons. If our forwards show some balls and smash the dragons pack (esp since they have some injury worries), and our backs are well organised we will roll them. If our forwards have a bad game and our backs have no room to move then we will most likely lose. We have to create our own luck icon_thumbs_u

Coxy said:

- Bennett is a dinosaur
- Broncos have no attack
- Dragons will cane us
[icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

i go with:

1. Hunt
2. Kemp
3. Moon
4. Boyd
5. Manihera
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Clinton
11. Thaiday
12. Stagg
13. Carroll

Bench: Eastwood, Taylor, Sims, Parker

bfoord said:
i go with:

1. Hunt
2. Kemp
3. Moon
4. Boyd
5. Manihera
6. Lockyer
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. Ennis
10. Clinton
11. Thaiday
12. Stagg
13. Carroll

Bench: Eastwood, Taylor, Sims, Parker

Yeah, I'd pick the exact same team as well.

This is really a crunch game for us IMO

Weakened Dragons side Vs our almost full-strength side.

we have to beat them to be seen as a true force to be reckoned with in this years finals.

I'm going too (for the first time this year) so i wanna see a big win [icon_lol1.

Gawd, I can't remember how long it's been since I saw us beat the Dragons up here. Not at all confident about this one, but I think it will be our last loss of the year...

I am looking for the team to lift for Locky's record. The Queenlsander stlye mentality works a treat at the broncos, I hate that it has to, but all too often they seem to leave it till it's almost too late before mounting a come back. Maybe they NEED something to play for more than just club and coin. Big day for the Captain, I wish him well and hope the team help him make it a good one.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • azza.79
  • bazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • The Strapper
  • Big Del
  • achievedrap
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • kiwi2
  • Old Mate
  • NSW stables
  • bb_gun
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.