Broncos V Sharks *spoilers*

The Rock said:
Yeah we're in 6th position. :shock: We were first 2 weeks ago. [icon_lol1.

all the teams above us have had the bye. wewould be equal second if we have had the bye too

We have the bye next weekend so thats an easy 2 points that we need IMO.

Bennett was shocking with the interchange last night. AhMau and MacCullough didn't see any game time until the 60th minute, so essentially we played three quarters of the game with only 15. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why we ran out of energy at the end of the match.

I know it's been said but Perry has to go. He's not going to get any better and we'd be much better off giving the spot to a rookie who has some chance of improvement over the next few seasons.

It was a solid effort by the boys but some of the selections let us down big time.

Blaming Perry for that loss is just rediculous. I totally agree he hasn't the quality for the NRL but putting a kid in last night would have done nothing to change the result.
A rookie wouldn't have been able to carry out the game plan (whatever it was?)
Couldn't have directed the forwrds around.
Wouldn't have been any good in D
May have had his confidence crushed with a bad performance.
I think WB has been around long enough to know who was more likely to get a result for the team and we came close
but in the end weren't good enough.

ethos said:
Bennett was shocking with the interchange last night. AhMau and MacCullough didn't see any game time until the 60th minute, so essentially we played three quarters of the game with only 15. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why we ran out of energy at the end of the match.

I know it's been said but Perry has to go. He's not going to get any better and we'd be much better off giving the spot to a rookie who has some chance of improvement over the next few seasons.

It was a solid effort by the boys but some of the selections let us down big time.

Agree. He is solid but has an obvious lack of creativity. We need points when the big players aren't there and it will really hurt us if we can't get over the tryline.

Perry didn't cost us the match but his combination with Stagg didn't help things, regardless of that a lack of discipline, shithouse defence, poor attacking options by key players and a poor usage of the interchange put us on the backfoot and it annoys me even more to think that if we had of done the little things right we would have actually walked away with the points, Cronulla were far from being on their game.

The most disappointing thing was the performance of our senior players - Ennis, Clinton, Stagg, Sims and Boyd in particular. All crap IMO and they are the ones who need to stand up in the absence of the Origin players. Carroll was our best IMO.

Sorry Rocky but I thought he made some poor plays close to the line and the penalties were shockers. Not good enough when he needed to be a leader out there.

Jebadude said:
The most disappointing thing was the performance of our senior players - Ennis, Clinton, Stagg, Sims and Boyd in particular. All crap IMO and they are the ones who need to stand up in the absence of the Origin players. Carroll was our best IMO.

You know times at brisbane have changed when a 21yr old Kid is called a "Senior Player" lol

was not a bad effort by our guys last night but agre wih most of the other comments, ennis was our only attacking option stagg and perry were hopeless, WB NEVER USE PERRY AGAIN !!!

Neither team ever looked like winning. Piss poor game to watch. Painful in fact. But at least that distracted me from the pain in my jaw and leg.

Broncos had ZERO attacking spark out there. If they're going to have Perry at halfback with Wallace away, which I don't mind, they HAVE to have someone other than Stagg at five-eighth!

The Rock said:
Jebadude said:
Sorry Rocky but I thought he made some poor plays close to the line and the penalties were shockers. Not good enough when he needed to be a leader out there.

Of course he's going to make some poor plays close to the line or anywhere around the field, he was running the WHOLE damn show! [icon_non He led the team well out there, it's just a shame that half of the other nuffies weren't supporting him.

It seems you will praise Ennis if all he did on the field was sneeze..

He was average at best against the Sharks.

Don't you remember when Marsh was playing realy well in the first few rounds before he got injured and before Ennis was playing realy well too. It's as if everyone has just dropped marsh and want Ennis. Sooner or later Ennis will get injured or go out of form and Marsh will get his go then everyone will love him again.

fenomeno said:
The Rock said:
Jebadude said:

Of course he's going to make some poor plays close to the line or anywhere around the field, he was running the WHOLE damn show! [icon_non He led the team well out there, it's just a shame that half of the other nuffies weren't supporting him.

It seems you will praise Ennis if all he did on the field was sneeze..

He was average at best against the Sharks.

I agee, I thought the game was his chance to really stand up and show his potential. He was alright, but not nothing special.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Santa
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.