45th Min

Souths 22
Broncos 6

Eddy Pettybourne try scorer

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I think we have given them enough start. [icon_lol1.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
55th Min

Broncos Try Souths 32
Broncos 12

Dave Taylor try scorer

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
jarro65 said:
FFS, what the hell are we doing ???

As a Broncos fan since 1988, I'm just about to the point now where I can't be bothered investing the emotional effort supporting my side until they get a fair crack in this competition.

You blokes can rant and rave and wonder what's gone wrong all night long, but the fact is the representative period has taken an enormous toll on this team.

Up to the Anzac Test the Broncos were playing some pretty potent football. They were getting near enough to their best 17 on the field every weekend and they looked slick.

Ever since that Anzac Test the Broncos have had the guts ripped out of their squad. THey've had key guys go down with injury, they've had their annual "throwaway games" in which all the origin blokes are missing and winning is a virtual pipedream. Then the ridiculous swine flu debacle provided another kick in the (rapidly disappearing) guts.

When was the last time the Broncos had a full turnout for a training week ? Probably about round 7 !

The time has well and truly come where the NRL MUST put it's own greed aside and structure a fair competition. Playing two games in three days ect is just far too tough on any team and every year it's a typical situation the Broncos are faced with.

It's all but certainly cost the Broncos yet another victory tonight [icon_thumbs_do

R

renouf

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
I fully agree Bull_Shark.. I hate this time of the season every year, I'm so over it.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Don't worry Bull_Shark, all we need is a few 8 point trys & we can win. [icon_wink

Penalty goal to Souths

Souths 34
Broncos 12

64th Min

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
what a joke ... 12-32 down against SOUTHS ? ... THe disruptions and extra physical stress that's placed on the Broncos has rendered them (pardon the pun) a virtual lame horse against a misfit team they'd beat with their eyes shut under fair circumstances ...

FCUK you NRL

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
We really can't blame Origin.

They are professional footballers.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Whatever he did, the Souths player deserved it. [icon_razz1

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
Bull_Shark said:
what a joke ... 12-32 down against SOUTHS ? ... THe disruptions and extra physical stress that's placed on the Broncos has rendered them (pardon the pun) a virtual lame horse against a misfit team they'd beat with their eyes shut under fair circumstances ...

FCUK you NRL
Suck it up princess. You got your 4 in a row.

Unread

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Culhwch
  • Harry Sack
  • Porthoz
  • Browny
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Jazza
  • Battler
  • LGH
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Mr Fourex
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ezpz
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • phoenix
  • Aldo
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.