Broncos v Souths *spoilers*

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Attitude and commitment once again are the problem absolute disgrace I can't see the fans sticking around to watch the Broncos put in piss weak performamces like they did tonight..

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Master Baiter
Contributor
Mar 13, 2008
Twiztid said:
Bull_Shark said:
why can't you blame origin ? for fcuk's sake what other club pours so many players into this series year after year and is forced to just deal with the physical fallout when club football returns ?

Doing my quick maths of the starting teams. You guys only had 4 players this year in each SOO game. Don't blame Origin when the players you lost last year is the real reason you can't handle this time of the year. Plus by the sounds of it Souths are playing out of their skin.

I agree (which is quite surprising). Hunt and Hodges are backs and whilst Thaiday and Lockyer are losses, they can't be used as excuses. One forward in Thaiday isn't the end of the world, and Crocker was out too. As for Lockyer being out, well if you believe some people Wallace is an awesome halfback, so against a Souths side he should still have a strong influence if given a good platform (which, with only Thaiday and Kenny missing, should be something that is provided). Credit to Souths for playing well, yes, but a home game against them with the players we fielded is a game where there should be no excuses for losing. To not only lose, but to get thumped, goes to show how much the club has turned to crap.

I don't know if it is the loss of Bennett, Bruno Cullen, or the absolutely shocking decisions that have been made in the last year or so, but what made the Broncos a special club seems to have disappeared.

M

Major JW Hochstetter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Overall defence is ordinary, but the left side is bloody shocking.

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
I would like to apologise to GCBRONCO. I would rather Williams then Michaels :P

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Ari Gold

IMO: I think some of the players are over confident & just expect to turn up & win.

Henjak has to bite the bullet & drop some 1st graders.

T

thegord

Jun 5, 2009
The broncos have to bite the bullet and sack Henjack, the really big difference this year is no WB, never ever seen a Bronco's team give up so often and so easily, never in 20 years. Henjack has to go, he really has no idea, anyone who constantly plays a centre who has absolutely no idea in defence and little in attack, just proves the point.

B

brisbroncosboy

NYC Player
Mar 4, 2008
Pathetic !!!! We wont make the 8 for dirst time in i think 15 years, Titans by 50 next week and Michaels and Winterstein go back to QLD cup or better still union right side defence is woeful worst i have ever seen.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Beads6 said:
Wallace needs to be dropped I am sick to death of his crap tbh...

Are you kidding? Him, Hodges and Hunt seem to be the only ones interested.

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Can't say I've ever felt it before but tonight I'm ashamed to be a Broncos fan.

QCup Player
Mar 5, 2008
Our season is over

Henjak has to go along with Michaels, Winterstien and any other player that thinks constant stupid shoulder charges are great tactics in defense.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Pathetic and embarrassing.

I'm sick of Steve Michaels, he is shit. Others played poorly, but he took the cake. Terrible performance.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Je$ter said:
Beads6 said:
Wallace needs to be dropped I am sick to death of his crap tbh...

Are you kidding? Him, Hodges and Hunt seem to be the only ones interested.

I agree. His defence also saved us a couple of times.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Wallace is our only viable option at half, but he has increasingly looked like a younger, slightly faster red headed Shane Perry.

Playboy Bunny

Playboy Bunny

NRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
smiley-dance005.gif
smiley-dance005.gif
smiley-dance005.gif
smiley-dance005.gif
smiley-dance005.gif
smiley-dance005.gif
smiley-dance005.gif
smiley-dance005.gif
smiley-dance005.gif
smiley-dance005.gif

OOHHH YEAAAAH.

Awesome game. I think the broncos were lacking their usual charisma but then again Souths never really let them into the game. So glas Michaels is still in the team though [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1. I think Karmichael has to go, he's nothing.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah, something has to be done about our left side defence. Wallace and Michaels had absolutely no idea tonight.

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
I think Wallace is a good half but needs someone to help take the pressure off when times are tough and things are going wrong. Usually that is Lockyer but no-one else really helped him today.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Playboy Bunny said:
I think Karmichael has to go, he's nothing.

I'd much rather he stay.

If anyone has to go it's Michaels. I sound like a broken record, but i am welly and truly pissed off with his efforts tonight.

Unread

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wolfie
  • winslow_wong
  • MrMoore
  • Browny
  • Midean
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ezpz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • Richby
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.