Broncos v Souths *spoilers*

R

renouf

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Twiztid said:
Bull_Shark said:
what a joke ... 12-32 down against SOUTHS ? ... THe disruptions and extra physical stress that's placed on the Broncos has rendered them (pardon the pun) a virtual lame horse against a misfit team they'd beat with their eyes shut under fair circumstances ...

FCUK you NRL
Suck it up princess. You got your 4 in a row.

Your a fucken dickhead. Bull Shark has a completely valid point, he doesn't have to suck anything up. Good luck to your mob, they won't make the finals and neither will we because of Origin, but hey.. we should just suck it up right? Get fucked

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Wow, Michaels has been awful, and I'm not even usually one of the critics of him.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Kaz said:
We really can't blame Origin.

They are professional footballers.

why can't you blame origin ? for fcuk's sake what other club pours so many players into this series year after year and is forced to just deal with the physical fallout when club football returns ?

In a competition as even as the NRL is nowadays it's an absolute crock of shit ...

Jeesus take a look at the score, we're getting flogged by this shit-heap SOuths rabble ... Is that not a big enough indication that something is seriously out of whack ??

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
renouf said:
Twiztid said:
Bull_Shark said:
what a joke ... 12-32 down against SOUTHS ? ... THe disruptions and extra physical stress that's placed on the Broncos has rendered them (pardon the pun) a virtual lame horse against a misfit team they'd beat with their eyes shut under fair circumstances ...

FCUK you NRL
Suck it up princess. You got your 4 in a row.

Your a **** dickhead. Bull Shark has a completely valid point, he doesn't have to suck anything up. Good luck to your mob, they won't make the finals and neither will we because of Origin, but hey.. we should just suck it up right? Get ****

don't even bother with it renouf ... the moron element are incapable of seeing anything from an objective point of view ..

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
We are playing like sh!t, we have been all year so you can't blame Origin for the games before Origin started.

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
Bull_Shark said:
why can't you blame origin ? for fcuk's sake what other club pours so many players into this series year after year and is forced to just deal with the physical fallout when club football returns ?

Doing my quick maths of the starting teams. You guys only had 4 players this year in each SOO game. Don't blame Origin when the players you lost last year is the real reason you can't handle this time of the year. Plus by the sounds of it Souths are playing out of their skin.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Watching the 1st half, Souths are playing really well.

You can't take that off them.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Souths 42
Broncos 12

75th min

Broncos need a few 20 point trys.

Twiztid

Twiztid

NRL Player
Apr 14, 2009
Bull_Shark said:
don't even bother with it renouf ... the moron element are incapable of seeing anything from an objective point of view ..
Have you actually looked at the SOO threads at how bad QLD supporters are?

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
I certainly won't be watching the replay of this game, there's something far more enjoyable going on on SBS at the moment.

For farks sake - the FARKING CRAPPITOHS [eusa_doh The lowest of the low, the laughing stock of the league. I know we've got a few injuries and players out but this is just farking unacceptable. The low point of the season without a doubt.

Nothing good has happened in Brisbane this week that's for sure. I look to London for hope of something better...

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I think it is safe to say the Broncos will miss the 8 this year and by the looks of things it will be a good thing for the club.. Henjak needs to take action he continues to reward poor form and it has been showing in the field for months.. I guess us Broncos fans might have to get used to losing....

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Full Time

Souths 44
Broncos 12

At least they didn't get 50.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Wallace needs to be dropped I am sick to death of his crap tbh...

R

renouf

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
How can missing 1 player make such a big difference? I can understand us losing, but getting flogged? If lockyer played I guarantee we would have won by 20+

B

broncoangel

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Bull_Shark said:
Kaz said:
We really can't blame Origin.

They are professional footballers.

In a competition as even as the NRL is nowadays it's an absolute crock of shit ...

Jeesus take a look at the score, we're getting flogged by this shit-heap SOuths rabble ... Is that not a big enough indication that something is seriously out of whack ??

It certainly doesn't help, and it has a big effect on our team BUT it's been like that for years. Not that it is right, and I'm all for it changing, but we have come through it in the past and even won premierships!

It's a combination of things - new coach, young players, rep season, injuries and generally poor form.

It sucks big time though [icon_frown

Active Now

• Browny
  • Mr Fourex
  • Wolfie
  • bert_lifts
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ezpz
  • Jazza
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • phoenix
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.