Broncos V St Dell Dragons *spoilers*

Alec said:
Dexter said:
Can't understand why Boyd copped 3 years of flaming and Robinson flies under the radar. He is one of the least talented players ever to pull on a Broncos jersey.
Ennis is showing why he's not wanted, nothing to do with ability, greedy player, loves the accolades and plays for himself

I wouldn't say he was greedy. He has been trying very hard IMO.

Anyone who continually kicks for themselves is greedy, like I said once or twice OK but whats the count ATM 6 - 7

I wanna see another! _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_

robbie mustoe said:
Alec said:
Dexter said:
Can't understand why Boyd copped 3 years of flaming and Robinson flies under the radar. He is one of the least talented players ever to pull on a Broncos jersey.
Ennis is showing why he's not wanted, nothing to do with ability, greedy player, loves the accolades and plays for himself

He has certainly been trying. But his lack of effectiveness has shown that he is not a $200k+ player.

Really? He's not a halfback, he is a hooker. He was playing the house down these last 7 or so weeks at hooker. Now, he was shifted to a pretty unfamiliar position with absolutely no other playmakers in the side (other than Perry on the bench), and you expect him to be completely effective and just dominate?

I thought he has probably been our 2nd best player today, behind Parker, and just ahead of Eastwood.

GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER

LALALALALALALAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FAHHHH la

Alec said:
robbie mustoe said:
Alec said:
Dexter said:

He has certainly been trying. But his lack of effectiveness has shown that he is not a $200k+ player.

Really? He's not a halfback, he is a hooker. He was playing the house down these last 7 or so weeks at hooker. Now, he was shifted to a pretty unfamiliar position with absolutely no other playmakers in the side (other than Perry on the bench), and you expect him to be completely effective and just dominate?

I thought he has probably been our 2nd best player today, behind Parker, and just ahead of Eastwood.

You've got the blinkers on I am afraid. Was not even close to our top 5 players.

Aeetee said:
GAME OVER MAN GAME OVER

LALALALALALALAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FAHHHH la

Tee I'm guessing you're the embodiment of the fat lady?

I am not all that disappointed in the game, considering the players we had out.

Alec said:
Dexter said:

I'd love to pit you and king_johns against each other just to see who could deflect more blame away from their favourites....

Wait, no I wouldn't. [icon_confu

Honestly we would never have won no matter who we had at 5/8, there are just to many playing origin. About stagg stoping its not his fault, just look at all the runners he had. There was not another player in sight so all he can do is take the tackle.

Indeed he did. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that hit by PJ. Poore literally flew off his feet.

robbie mustoe said:
Alec said:
[quote="robbie mustoe":1jhfjq4l]
Alec said:
Dexter said:

You've got the blinkers on I am afraid. Was not even close to our top 5 players.[/quote:1jhfjq4l]

He did all he could do. He had no one else around him to share his playmaking work load. Like I said, in an unfamiliar position and with no real support, he did a pretty good job.

robbie mustoe said:
Alec said:
[quote="robbie mustoe":3vc2z6nk]
Alec said:
Dexter said:

You've got the blinkers on I am afraid. Was not even close to our top 5 players.[/quote:3vc2z6nk]

I agree, don't think he played well at all. Continually bombing with no chases was a terrible option, kicking on 3rd and 4th tackles in attacking situations was bad too.

Aeetee said:
Stagg should be in the team, but not as 5/8

Ahead of who???

Thaiday, Sims, Taylor, Clinton, Parker, Eastwood, Carroll, Hannant, or Kenny ( when he returns )???

I think Ennis could've used better options rather than kicking to where there was no support.

As I posted before - with Stagg at 5/8 and Perry in the side - WE WILL LOSE EVERY GAME.

PATHETIC.

I said Dragons by 12. I was wrong. Dragons by 18.

Maybe Bennett is looking to his future.

666 said:
Aeetee said:
Stagg should be in the team, but not as 5/8

Ahead of who???

Thaiday, Sims, Taylor, Clinton, Parker, Eastwood, Carroll, Hannant, or Kenny ( when he returns )???

Clinton Eastwood Kenny to name 3.

Make it 4, Taylor

Unread

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.