Broncos v Warriors in-game *spoilers*

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I am not sure how to take the result of this game tbh... We got the points thts all I can say.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Did anybody see Channel 9 show Folau and his foot.... HIs foot needs its own postcode.... He is part yeti I tell you

A

Astroboy

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Kaz said:
Try Broncos

80th min

WOOOOOOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOOOO!

Freaking thank goodness for a win.

Just starting on TV here now.

Thanks all for the "coverage" icon_thumbs_u

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Massive improvement but defence still needs massive amount of work. Also our attack hasn't been as good as it has been when you look at our star studded backline.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah but it was extremely unlikely that we would be turning it around to be playing our best football one game after 4 straight losses, we still have a lot of improvement left don't anyone kid themselves but I think attitude and confidence wise we gained a lot tonight.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Better performance in the second half ..... i think if we played a top 8 side tonight we would probably have lost though, we still have a lot of work to do in defence.

I hope Folau and Clinton aren't seriously injured either

B

blox_party

BRL Player
May 3, 2009
Dave taylor...massive massive respect for this game. he was an animal. Tunsa showed that he still has it too, pretty damn good for an old dog. Sam Thaiday, great game and some amazing offloads. Also good game from Hoffman

This could be a little turning point for us, only downsides being Folou and Clinton injuries

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I agree also we saw better performances from the likes of Setu and Taylor which will help the team and also TC came back and did quite well. In 2 weeks Tunza will be scoring trys because he runs the right lines... Taylor was mazing tonight and Setu showed us why we recruited him... Henjak has alot of work to do so get cracking .

T

TLCC

BRL Player
Mar 12, 2008
Good to finish the game on a high note. Think the forwards were embarrassed into performing with the return of TC, as they seemed to have a better attitude. Best game I have seen from Taylor but think QLD rep should be earnt not just on one game. Hope Izzy & Clinton's injuries aren't too bad. Wouldn't get too carried away with the win but a definite improvement!

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Thaiday showed too what his capable if you let him play his natural game instead of trying to be a prop from the second row.

QUEENSLANDER

QUEENSLANDER

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Pretty good performance overall but the main thing about that game was taylor. Best game he has played without a doubt. He was a monster. 18 hitups must be more than he has made all year and those offloads were amazing. Im also loving thaiday running wide. All the years of bennetts mindnumbing plans for him are wearing off finally. Yay!

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Beads6 said:
I agree also we saw better performances from the likes of Setu and Taylor which will help the team and also TC came back and did quite well. In 2 weeks Tunza will be scoring trys because he runs the right lines... Taylor was mazing tonight and Setu showed us why we recruited him... Henjak has alot of work to do so get cracking .

Exactly ... and let's hope Setu/T'eo and Co. learnt from that icon_thumbs_u

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Taylor, Lockyer, Thaiday, Parker, Michaels, McCullough, Carroll and Hodges were our best IMO.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
My comments on the first page pretty much still apply.
There's still a lot of i mprovement but I think they were fantastic and Hodges plays a big part in that, I still maintain he has a huge effect on the team beyond just his playing ability. The forwards were fantastic, Clinton carryign on superb form from last week, Taylor his best game by a mile and Tunza, Parker and Thaiday all freaking fantastic. IF the forwards/backrow can keep up the form we can win the premiership so long as there are a lot of improvements made defensively.

Michaels looks like he might of turned a corner, he really showed confidence tonight passing the ball and running it, I think we might see the best of Michaels in the back end of the season and we really need him to re-gain form if our attack is to hold up against the best teams. Almost feel sorry for Hoffman being dropped once Hunt is back because I thought he did a great job as a replacement.

Any freakin updates on Folau and Clinton? Seriously not one? Does anyone know how serious the injuries are for those 2?

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Alec
  • Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • winslow_wong
  • Battler
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Browny
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • mrslong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Waynesaurus
  • lynx000
  • RodF
  • Galah
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.