Broncos Vrs Eels match thread.

Refs are on a mission tonight. Get parra into the finals!

I think we're lucky to be 6- all at halftime considering the amount of ball the Eels have had in our half, and the fact that the refs are giving us a really raw deal.

If we play smart in the second half and don't panic, we should come out on top as i reckon the Eels don't have a lot to offer in attack at the moment.

Broncos are going to need to more than a try in front if they're to win this because the NRL clearly wants an Eels win tonight

We are getting seriously dudded by the ref's

The more i watch McCullough at hooker, the more I think we need to go out and buy a hooker. Takes far too long to get rid of the ball and his decision making process is baffling.

Oink !

The more i watch McCullough at hooker, the more I think we need to go out and buy a hooker. Takes far too long to get rid of the ball and his decision making process is baffling.

Thank god your not a talent scout.....AM is has been going great, his defence has been 1st class, his doing his job nicely. [eusa_clap.gi [eusa_clap.gi

subsbligh said:
Touchy: "Burt could have got there [i.e. consider a penalty try]"

Are you freakin kidding me???
That was the new referee. He clearly shouldn't be anywhere near first grade from what we've seen so far.

FFS how many fucking decisions have gone against us!!! Pick ur fucking act up you stupid ref *****!!!!!!!!!

We have only had 1 set inside there 20 i we have scored so im not worried at all. Eels have had way more ball, field position ect and have only scored once.

If we get the calls second half like Eels did first half we will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, another game were the refs are completely fucking us over!

Big Pete said:
Antonio is worrying me.

Our front row is also getting dominated.

You are a wise man!!!! Go forward is non existence, need more from Kenny, Tronc and Sims.

Forgetting how shit the refs are, Wallace and Winterstein have been horrible tonight!

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.