Broncos Vrs Knights - Build up thread

Hope Michaels is reading it so he gets fired up tomorrow!

But yeah, he sucks lol. Hope he doesn't screw up.

I think Lui is far more valuable off the bench as well. He's a dynamic type player.

Good to see him Micheals back in the centers, makes our team look a lot more balanced IMHO. Hope he goes well.

I pretty much agree with everything thats been said. Te'o to start, and Lui to come on after 20-25 minutes and wreak havoc. As for Michaels, well i'll give him a chance but he needs to grab it with both hands.

teo was outstanding last week in the number 3 and has been in good form all season. hes got a brilliant tackling technique.

I cant believe the Michaels hate that some people have. I agree with Ivan on this one. If Michaels is in the team then he has to start. Teo should be run on and Lui drops back to the bench. I think we need to give Michaels a chance, let him play three or four games in a row and get some confidence up. We all seen how well he played in 08. Just give him time.

IMO if you add Kenny and Gillet into our pack then its starting to look pretty dam good. Just need to stop the amount of fucking injuries.

Broncos by 13+

i dont remember michaels being that good in 08!!!

if we play him for 3 or 4 games straight our season will be over

Donny said:
I cant believe the Michaels hate that some people have. I agree with Ivan on this one. If Michaels is in the team then he has to start. Teo should be run on and Lui drops back to the bench. I think we need to give Michaels a chance, let him play three or four games in a row and get some confidence up. We all seen how well he played in 08. Just give him time.

IMO if you add Kenny and Gillet into our pack then its starting to look pretty dam good. Just need to stop the amount of **** injuries.

Broncos by 13+

Dude, did you watch Michaels play for us last year? His form was possibly the worst I have seen from a Bronco. He showed potential back in the day and had a decent half season in 08, but last year was just abysmal.

Scotty said:
Donny said:

IMO if you add Kenny and Gillet into our pack then its starting to look pretty dam good. Just need to stop the amount of **** injuries.

Broncos by 13+

Dude, did you watch Michaels play for us last year? His form was possibly the worst I have seen from a Bronco. He showed potential back in the day and had a decent half season in 08, but last year was just abysmal.

And I'm pretty sure Donny has been advocating Sims being selected every week this year because he was great last year. So surely the fact Michaels was shit last year should mean he ISN'T selected :P

pennywisealfie said:
i dont remember michaels being that good in 08!!!

if we play him for 3 or 4 games straight our season will be over

In 2008 he was pretty solid and always seemed to be in the right place at the right times until his injury.

Last year was embarrassing and the Broncos turned around after he was dumped from the team, hopefully he has learnt from his mistakes and starts playing to his earlier potential!!

Coxy said:
Scotty said:
Donny said:

Broncos by 13+

And I'm pretty sure Donny has been advocating Sims being selected every week this year because he was great last year. So surely the fact Michaels was shit last year should mean he ISN'T selected :P

Did you read what you wrote??? Why would that mean Michaels shouldnt be selected???
Plus i never said Michaels SHOULD be selected. I only said that if he was in the team then he should start instead of sitting on the bench for half the game.
Ive said Sims should be picked because he is a good player. I also said i didnt care about the form he is in at Q Cup, because everyone has a cry about how crap he is playing in Q Cup when ever you mention him. Has michaels been given a chance this year???? Can any of you tell me that you have sat down and watched him train 100% of the time...........No. Who's to say he hasnt been working on his defence all off season. I hope he comes out and owns everyone so you all can eat your words.

Why is everyone so quick to shoot people down??? He is out there having a go.

we're quick to shoot him down because sometimes players just dont have 'it'. Michaels is so far from having it that he doesnt even know what it is. therefore we dont want him in the team.

gUt said:
I love my team but imo we can't win this one.

why because we are playing a team that got hammered by the Sharks last week. remembering the Sharks can't score points. :roll:

Active Now

• marw
  • dasherhalo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Jedhead
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.