Broncos Vrs Knights - Build up thread

I think we're specials to win tonight, the challenge will be backing it up with consistent performances against Melbourne and Gold Coast in the two weeks after.

ethos said:
I think we're specials to win tonight, the challenge will be backing it up with consistent performances against Melbourne and Gold Coast in the two weeks after.

I agree, Kemp to score 2 and Ben Hunt to show us what our future holds!! icon_thumbs_u

if Hunt is the key to the future, i want no part of it

QUEENSLANDER said:

Give him a chance at least, if he isn't the player we hoped for we are big big Shit though.

Bucking Beads said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

Give him a chance at least, if he isn't the player we hoped for we are big big Shit though.
+1 Lets give him 2-3 more weeks before we can really say how good he is one way or another.

broncospwn said:
Bucking Beads said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

+1 Lets give him 2-3 more weeks before we can really say how good he is one way or another.

He might not even show us what he has got in 2- 3 weeks. He is a young halfback very few develop to be stars at a young age.

QUEENSLANDER said:

You're already a Melbourne fan anyway [icon_razz1

Seriously give Hunt time, he hasn't had any chances yet as far as getting the opportunity without too much pressure goes. Every game he has played has been in either an injury depleted side or a game where our forwards did nothing to set the platform for the halves. I guarantee that if tonight our forwards get on the front foot from the word go, Hunt will have a good game.

I really want to see a good attacking kicking game fron Hunt. Yow Yeh and Kemp are both quick use them more!!

Foordy said:
gUt said:
I love my team but imo we can't win this one.

why because we are playing a team that got hammered by the Sharks last week. remembering the Sharks can't score points. :roll:

lol, since when has what happened last week been pointer to anything ? That humiliation at the hands of the Sharks will only make the Knights tougher to beat tonight imo

Knights are a funny team...when they are on they are VERY good. Otherwise they are very poor. I won't be confident about this one until I see which Knights team shows up.

I just want Hunt to work with Lockyer more. Because he hasn't helped at all.

Nashy said:

Given this will be his 3rd or 4th match in first grade in succession I just want him to feel comfortable enough to show that he's up to it

Nashy said:

I think you will find if Lockyer lets Hunt touch the ball Hunt will go much better.

Bucking Beads said:
gUt said:

I didn't know you were a Knights fan!!

Foordy said:
gUt said:

why because we are playing a team that got hammered by the Sharks last week. remembering the Sharks can't score points. :roll:

It often hurts to be so right most of the time.

Bucking Beads said:
Nashy said:

I think you will find if Lockyer lets Hunt touch the ball Hunt will go much better.

+1 Locky is trying so hard to be the saviour, he really needs to put some trust in Hunt and Macca. Stand back abit and chime in when needed. Not on every tackle.

Yes, because Hunt really had to go looking for the ball when he scored...it surely didn't come from Darren.

Big Pete said:
Yes, because Hunt really had to go looking for the ball when he scored...it surely didn't come from Darren.

I am pretty sure Dragg means Lockyer is always in a t first reciever when he should be letting Hunt be first reciever.

Yep, Locky needs to back off, and Hunt needs to step up.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.