Broncos Vrs Knights - Build up thread

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The Rock said:
lolz. Sorry guys. Didn't mean to gee you guys up before.

that deserves a ban [icon_razz1

B

Big_Dave

QCup Player
Mar 15, 2010
I don't mind the team.
Still prefer Glenn in the centres and Teo to backrow.
Norman and Michaels should be nowhere near the team.
Glad Beale isn't on the bench anymore

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I'd expect to see either Norman ir Hunt playing Hooker for a fair chunk of the match with the other in the halves and Glenn moving to either back row or center

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Big_Dave said:
I don't mind the team.
Still prefer Glenn in the centres and Teo to backrow.
Norman and Michaels should be nowhere near the team.
Glad Beale isn't on the bench anymore

Why not Norman?

Yea because Michaels is such a better option than Beale. :roll:

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Read what he said? "Michaels SHOULD BE NOWHERE NEAR THE TEAM"...

Agree with others though, play Te'o in the back row, Michaels in the centres (*shudder*), Lui on the bench along with Norman.

But I really really wish McGuire or Sims would step up in Q Cup and force their way into the team. Or the Broncos to get their finger out and sign Ben Vaeau from the Tigers!

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:

Agree with others though, play Te'o in the back row, Michaels in the centres (*shudder*), Lui on the bench along with Norman.

But I really really wish McGuire or Sims would step up in Q Cup and force their way into the team. Or the Broncos to get their finger out and sign Ben Vaeau from the Tigers!
Vaeau isn't NRL quality, how is that side any different to what has been named? Teo will probably play 80mins anyway, along with Glenn, Thaiday and Parker, we can afford some flexibility on the bench... McGuire is back in 20's this week with Beale.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Sims and McGuire aren't NRL quality now either and showing no form in Q Cup. At least Vaeau is showing some good form in Q Cup!

"Flexibility"? With 2 outside backs on the bench? Please.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Coxy said:

Read what I said?

Why would be be happy not to have Beale on the bench when the replacement is Michaels. Use some common sense.

If Michaels had to be in the team playing centre then I would keep it the way Henjak has it.

jarro65

jarro65

State of Origin Rep
Jun 26, 2008
Coxy said:
Sims and McGuire aren't NRL quality now either and showing no form in Q Cup. At least Vaeau is showing some good form in Q Cup!

"Flexibility"? With 2 outside backs on the bench? Please.

I have to disagree with this.

Sims, and to a lesser extent McGuire have played really well for the Broncos when given the chance. Sims in particular came on earlier this year and played really well.

I don't think Sims is that great a liability to be honest, and i'd love to know why he doesn't figure in Ivans plans anymore ?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Because he sees something wrong in their attitude, has put them back in reserve grade to show Ivan that they do deserve to be in firsts by showing effort, and instead they're playing like sooks who couldn't give a shit.

Doesn't say much for their attitude.

Hence, they're not NRL standard, as being NRL standard requires commitment and attitude.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
Because he sees something wrong in their attitude, has put them back in reserve grade to show Ivan that they do deserve to be in firsts by showing effort, and instead they're playing like sooks who couldn't give a shit.

Hence, they're not NRL standard, as being NRL standard requires commitment and attitude.

well said coxy [eusa_clap.gi

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Coxy said:

Finally. Some one who I can agree with.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
ability may have something to do with it as well, McGuire being put back in 20's could be an indication of where the Broncos think he is at atm.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
nopatience101 said:
ability may have something to do with it as well, McGuire being put back in 20's could be an indication of where the Broncos think he is at atm.

the problem with that is he seems to dominate in the 20's thus getting no real improvement in his development by playing there

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Haha Rocky you are a prick - I sent a text to about 10 people today saying "Ivan has lost the plot" :oops: [icon_lol1.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Wow we really have no hooker at all in the side. I expected Glenn to start in the 9 but was hoping for a genuine hooker to be on the bench. Great to see Kemp back, also the bench sucks but it has been the same for 8 rounds so we better get used to it.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Knights Official team:

Kurt Gidley (capt), Akuila Uate, Junior Sa'u, Keith Lulia, Cooper Vuna, Ben Rogers, Jarrod Mullen, Ben Cross, Isaac De Gois, Dan Tolar, Cameron Ciraldo, Cory Paterson, Mark Taufua. Interchange: Matt Hilder, Zeb Taia, Evarn Tuimavave, Richie Fa'aoso, Con Mika (one to be omitted).

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Jazza
  • Stix
  • Fitzy
  • broncotville
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Strop
  • Foordy
  • Scorchie
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.