State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
PETERN said:
Aeetee said:
PETERN said:
audragon said:
PETERN said:
His decent, but not as good as you make him out to be. Winterstein and Yow-Yeh are much better options. Kemp's goal kicking is woeful as well.
[icon_ee

The rest of your post is your opinion and fair enough, but seriously, have you actually seen him kick? :roll:

For me to have an opinion clearly i have seen him kick? How else can someone form an opinion?

You are clearly deluded.

Much better options.... MWHAHAHAHAHA oh thats **** gold. Sure Beads pushes Kemp. I too am whipped by Kemp, just like you over Winter and Yow-Yeh. Thats what people do put there favs out there but to say Yow-Yeh is a better option then Kemp... did you watch YYs last couple of games. Brilliant huh ......../sacasm

YY is a good player, but IMO his last copuple of games likened him to Micheals or Kelly..... SHIT.

I don't sit here and gloat about how good they are, i merely stated that they are better options. I'm not going to sit here and explain why i think they are better options, each to their own. However, it is not my problem when one can't tell the difference with giving an opinion, and one's fantasy over a player :)

Well, if you won't - or rather can't, support your argument, perhaps choose silence. It needs no explanation.

Every one's seen what Kemp is capable of. On that basis, he should not be written off so easily.

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
well the sharks are belting the roosters so maybe a few of you didint gave the boys enough credit last weekend for winning a tough game

B

Bajar

BRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
rnabokov said:
Every one's seen what Kemp is capable of. On that basis, he should not be written off so easily.

It is one thing to be capable of something. It is another to use that capability.

Until Kemp begins showing the magic we all know he is capable of, then perhaps we are better off with Winterstein and Yow Yeh [icon_shru

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
of the 2 packs named (excluding hooker), Manlys 9 forwards have a total average of 794m to the Broncos 8 forwards of 764m.

Broncos(average per game):
Setu 83m
Teo 109m
Thaiday 123m
Parker 124m
Gillett 98m
Dodds 45m
Sims 88m
Tronc 94m

Manly(average per game):
Kite 120m
King 103m
Galuvao 47m
Cross 58.4m
Rose 75m
Stewart 92m
Rodney 111m
Perry 98m
Watmough 110m

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
That's pretty high...by Josh Perry standards.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Bajar said:
rnabokov said:

It is one thing to be capable of something. It is another to use that capability.

Until Kemp begins showing the magic we all know he is capable of, then perhaps we are better off with Winterstein and Yow Yeh [icon_shru

Remember that match winning try round 1?? Canberra game he had a shocker, Warriors game broke ribs and punctured his lung. Came back early against the Knights and got hurt again. No body is suggesting he come in right away. I hope he goes back to QLD cup, then back to first grade he will go IMO.

T

tallis12

NYC Player
Mar 10, 2008
Im sick of people arguing over who is better out of YY, DK and AT.

They are all very different players (even though they play in the same positions)

And are all HUGE talents, Antonio is alot faster then some people think and is a very solid player so unless Yow Yeh or Wini get injured or have a few absolute shockers i cant see room for Kemp unless he is playing top football, but then again with the form that Locky and the team is in atm a fully fit Kemp could cause some serious damage !! To other teams score sheets that is ;)

Anyway i think once Kemp is good to play again give him a few weeks in Qld Cup see how he goes let him get some match fitness back and go from there, it all depends on how the team is going injuries etc.

Just my say.

P.S we are going to hammer them bloody sea pigeons tomorrow !! :D

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I am sick of it too TBH. Yes we will smash Manly today. Go hard boys go hard and long.

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brocko
  • Skyblues87
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • bb_gun
  • Hoof Hearted
  • GCBRONCO
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • rj9
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.