Broncos Vrs Manly - Build up

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
Seriously though, Kemp isn't in the injury list and he's not playing. What's going on? Are they going to surprise Manly with his return? Who here has ties with Brisbane guys, can you find out what is happening with Kemp? I'm a little worried :)

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
gUt said:
Ning wtf are you talking about lolz

This?

Kemp was on radio today talking about his release to Gold Coast. He was very dissapointed with how Broncos treated him.

Where I assume Kemp is actually Michaels?

I dunno ay. [eusa_eh

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
But if it was a joke...then my post still stands because Michaels sucks balls.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
tkday said:
Seriously though, Kemp isn't in the injury list and he's not playing. What's going on? Are they going to surprise Manly with his return? Who here has ties with Brisbane guys, can you find out what is happening with Kemp? I'm a little worried :)

Kemp is not on the list as he is a "week by week" Injury. Once he is 100% he will play for the Broncs or in Qcup.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Whoever has had a rib injury will know... It takes weeks to start to feel comfortable. I was utterly amazed how Kemp was back from his original injury against the Warriors within 3 weeks! :shock:

It was unfortunately no surprise he didn't last long... [icon_confu

Donny

Donny

NRL Player
Mar 31, 2010
I think Kemp with struggle to get a spot in the 17 now. Its the first game all season i have seen Yow Yeh look like he is even near full fitness and Winterstein hanst got 1000miles of strapping tape on anymore either. Yow Yeh and Winter are only going to improve. Unless an injury occurs or Kemp finds his 08 form he will be hard of making the 17 IMO.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
At their best, I would think that Kemp is a better option than Winterstein, purely due to his greater speed and the fact he can serve as a backup goal kicker.

Daley is coming through though and they all better watch their backs, which only makes it good for the Broncos.

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
audragon said:
It was unfortunately no surprise he didn't last long... [icon_confu

i thought it was a lung injury, in which case, it was unfortunately no surprise he didn't last lung 8-)

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I reckon Kemp is a better player than any of the back 3 so far.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Alec said:

Going by his form in '10?

Because even then I disagree. At best, he's in line with Yow Yeh. Still, his game against Canberra is perhaps one of the worst I've seen from a winger.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Big Pete said:
Alec said:

Because even then I disagree. At best, he's in line with Yow Yeh. Still, his game against Canberra is perhaps one of the worst I've seen from a winger.

Yep that Canberra game was a shocker from Kemp more backwards than a fight between Ben Creagh and Justin Hodges...

The 3 Wingers we have got are all pretty even although IMO Winterstien is solid at best where Yow Yeh and Kemp have magic to show and teach all of mankind.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Aye.

Antonio has been a touch unlucky, he was looking good until he started having problems with his hammy.

Yow Yeh on the other hand has been having a mixed season...at best.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Big Pete said:
Aye.

Antonio has been a touch unlucky, he was looking good until he started having problems with his hammy.

Yow Yeh on the other hand has been having a mixed season...at best.

I actually though Winter was in for a big season until the injury.

Yow Yeh is lacking confidence but he is a special talent.

Kemp has been the worst winger this year but boy can he score a try when we really need it..

Kempy will fight his way back through QLD cup.

As for this Manly game, I think we will be up for this game so it should be good. icon_thumbs_u

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Aye, Kemp does hold a special place at the Broncos for THAT season...I really hope he can find that kind of form again. Especially with Lockyer in the form he's in.

Back onto topic, our halves better be getting their kicking boots on. Pressure Farrer to no end and get Izzy flying in the corners.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Big Pete said:
Alec said:

Going by overall talent.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Galah
  • Fozz
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • rj9
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.