Broncos Vrs Manly - Build up

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
There bench is huge FFS. I reckon our young boys could run rings around them if they toughen up in defence.

lynx000

lynx000

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jul 28, 2008
If it is going to be heavy and wet, four forwards on the bench I say.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Brisbane will win this one by doing what Qld did to NSW: kick early, kick long and kick to the corners, make those big forwards run all the way back and then whack them until they cough it up.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
This game we need Tronc Dodds and Sims to really step up if those 3 can we will win.

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
Might be the first time this season that the 17 named actually take the park.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Just out of interest, whats happening with Kemp... He isn't on the injury list on broncos.com.au and he hasn't been named for any of our QLD Cup feeder teams?

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Foordy said:
Just out of interest, whats happening with Kemp... He isn't on the injury list on broncos.com.au and he hasn't been named for any of our QLD Cup feeder teams?

Got released to the Titans with Michaels.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
draggx said:
Foordy said:

Got released to the Titans with Michaels.

are you serious or is that a joke/sarcasm?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Foordy said:

he is in my basement!!

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
Foordy said:

he is in my basement!!

i would actually beleive that [icon_razz1

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
Kemp was on radio today talking about his release to Gold Coast. He was very dissapointed with how Broncos treated him.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
tkday said:
Kemp was on radio today talking about his release to Gold Coast. He was very dissapointed with how Broncos treated him.

how many outside backs to the Titans need. what exactly did the Broncos do to him besides not guarantee him a first grade spot, he seems like a bit of a whinger to me, last only a year at the Warriors, then 6 months back at the Broncos, he doesn't seem to want to work for a first grade spot he just thinks it is his right :roll:

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
then thats the problem with internet forums, when it is straight text you can't tell if it is sarcasm, a joke or fact :D and when talking about the Titans signing outside backs it make it even harder [icon_razz1

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Yeah no truth to Kemp>Titans. Beads doesn't bite anymore :(

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
hahah yeah sorry, was a joke. It's strange that Kemp has gone MIA. I have no idea what's going on with him.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
I assume he's talking about Michaels.

Michaels can stick it up his arse.

We stuck by him after his knee injury. Offered him a new contract and then when he was fit again he came straight back into the side. I'm glad he's leaving if that's his attitude. What a tit.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Galah
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Scdeac
  • phoenix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.