Broncos Vrs Roosters - Match Thread.

FFS i'd like to see some structure when we attack. Where the **** has out structure gone?? Plus I'd like to try and force a couple of repeat sets every now and again instead of trying to throw a miracle pass.

I hope we play this second half like we played the second half against the Titans!! This game is so so so important. If we loss tonight and then get beaten by the Dragons we could almost say good bye to the finals!!!

Big Pete said:
Roosters are playing some awesome football.

That they are. And chewing up the meters big time down our left side.

user_nat said:
Players should know he is going to offload it and be ready..

Although on the first tackle it is stupid.

Or perhaps he should know when to pass and when to hold onto it?

We're still in this game, we just have to be more patient with the football and more tactical with our plays.

yes, this is an important match, but only 10 down - they can win this if they compose themselves at H/T and play one of their classic second halves

Refs should just end all doubt and put their chooks jersey on!

We need this win, they better pick up their defense which everyone has been saying is awesome. This just goes to show when a team comes to play (we haven't faced anyone like this yet) our poor defense and younger team will make it hard for us.

Major JW Hochstetter said:
[quote="Big Pete":1la6bu3i]Roosters are playing some awesome football.

That they are. And chewing up the meters big time down our left side.[/quote:1la6bu3i]

TBH all three tries have been complete lapses in defence. Very Bad defence.

If we get our defence and attack togeather we will win. Just need some structure in attack inside their 20!!!

Our forwards really need to step up. The Roosters are making far too many metres, far too easily. We're not slowing down the play-the-ball at all.

The Roosters forwards are dominating ours incredibly, which then gives them room to move the ball around and tire us out.

We really need that aggression in defence again, then the attack will sort itself out

Corey Parker has made almost 100 meters, no other forward has more than 45. What are they doing?

I thought we had it all over them the last 10mins. Everyone reckons the Chooks are kicking the ball out because they like defending against us from set pieces. I disagree.

Look at the last 10mins, not many stoppages and we were getting on top of them. I think they are tired thats why they are kicking the ball out. I'd like to see the wingers and FB make a greater effort to keep the ball in. Make their big fowards run a bit!!!!

Donny said:
Major JW Hochstetter said:
[quote="Big Pete":1jurphqm]Roosters are playing some awesome football.

That they are. And chewing up the meters big time down our left side.

TBH all three tries have been complete lapses in defence. Very Bad defence.

If we get our defence and attack togeather we will win. Just need some structure in attack inside their 20!!![/quote:1jurphqm]

Which they've created with their awesome go forward, foot-work and expansive play. Hell, they're even playing to a game plan by kicking the football out and keeping their forwards fresh.

On the other hand, we lack composure.

Active Now

• Dash
  • phoenix
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Locky24
  • lynx000
  • RolledOates
  • Financeguy
  • Allo
  • Justwin
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.