Broncos Vrs Roosters - Match Thread.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Perhaps his massive intelligence is being clouded by his even MasssivErrrr money piles.

gUt

gUt

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Huge, it's because Karmichael Hunt's various attributes as a player and a human being have been kicked around the forum too often, such that he manages to surface in nearly every thread. He usually brings his sometimes rival Billy Slater along with him. It's gets on the tits of the mods, because a) it's boring, b) it's irrelevant, c) he's a dirty AFL player.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Sweet. I did'nt have much to do with any of that and had a period where I did'nt read or contribute(doubtless a few million still wish that were the case ) so I guess I missed most of the KH hatred thing. I liked him though lol. Always like those who march to their own distinct inner beat. Won't mention him anymore though.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
Frig me huge you ... ummm.... let's hope that the Broncos can use this loss to learn from and give them some fuel for tomorrows game.

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
Seeing the Roosters demolish the Eels helps put in perspective how good they are at the moment.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
tkday said:
Frig me huge you ... ummm.... let's hope that the Broncos can use this loss to learn from and give them some fuel for tomorrows game.

[icon_confu Sorry, I must be thick, what did I do or say tkday that upset you or have I mis-interpreted your opening four words. Either way, sorry but I'm at a loss here on this one....

Active Now

• Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.