Broncos Vrs Storm - Build Up.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Big Pete said:
I'm interested, how much of Spence have you seen lyn?
I saw quite a bit of him in 2008 when he was playing in the U20s but I haven't seen much since. Mainly because he has been on the sidelines quite a bit last year. I'm quite confident that he would of debuted early last year if it wasn't for his bad run with injuries. He is a big, strong, hard running and hitting backrower who is also really fast for a big unit. He was a standout especially in the finals in 2008 and was my favourite U20s player that year. I'm just keen to see how he has progressed since then as I haven't been able to watch him on a regular basis for a while.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Awesome more backrowers!! It seems they grow on trees in Brisbane

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
lyn said:
Big Pete said:
I'm interested, how much of Spence have you seen lyn?
I saw quite a bit of him in 2008 when he was playing in the U20s but I haven't seen much since. Mainly because he has been on the sidelines quite a bit last year. I'm quite confident that he would of debuted early last year if it wasn't for his bad run with injuries. He is a big, strong, hard running and hitting backrower who is also really fast for a big unit. He was a standout especially in the finals in 2008 and was my favourite U20s player that year. I'm just keen to see how he has progressed since then as I haven't been able to watch him on a regular basis for a while.

I've seen a few Dolphins games this year and he has been very good. Gets a bit aggressive sometimes but for a big man has some great skills and tough as nails as well.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Cheers lyn, I was just wondering because you seem to have a major interest in the QCup and NYC.

That was the last time I saw Spence too, to me he reminded me a lot of Parker. Not exactly a SBW type but a modest toiler with a slice of talent.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Big Pete said:
Cheers lyn, I was just wondering because you seem to have a major interest in the QCup and NYC.

That was the last time I saw Spence too, to me he reminded me a lot of Parker. Not exactly a SBW type but a modest toiler with a slice of talent.
When I was writing I was actually thinking the same thing about Parker too haha. icon_thumbs_u

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
From what I saw of him 2 years ago in the NYC he can certainly lay on a big hit so it should be interesting to see how he goes in the big time

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I hope Smith's injury puts hik out of this game

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Looks like Thaiday and Lockyer will both be backing up :)
Thaiday got man of the match what a champ

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
Thaiday was pretty heavily involved, so wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't back up.

Lockyer.. does he ever back up? Don't think he did at all last year.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Cameron Smith won't be playing on Sunday, he may even miss Origin 1

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Bucking Beads said:
Good.
Lets hope some horrific accident happens in the team buss and Slater, Inglis and Cronk don't backup for the Broncos game.

user_nat

user_nat

NRL Player
Aug 29, 2009
And Volcanic ash stops the City/Country guys from flying back. Somehow..

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Best case scenario is Smith misses tomorrow's game, but only that. I want him fit for Origin. Last year he absolutely carved us in that finals game too.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
broncospwn said:
Bucking Beads said:
Good.
Lets hope some horrific accident happens in the team buss and Slater, Inglis and Cronk don't backup for the Broncos game.

Bit harsh...

How about they all just get diarrhea?

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
I would be happy with explosive weekend diarrhea.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Foordy
  • Pablo
  • Swordfish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.