Broncos Vrs Storm - Build Up.

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
bronco_babe77 said:
Jeba said:
[quote="bronco_babe77":2p7fbd5a]Jeb!! What's with all this hatin on Kemp??

I thought you understood me [icon_frown

I do understand you, just don't rate Kemp [icon_wink What's for dinner tonight???

Nothing for you tonight [icon_razz1[/quote:2p7fbd5a]

Steve can have what I was having [icon_wink

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
The Rock said:
So from a full strength team, who are we missing now? Hodges, Wallace, Winterstien and Gillett?

Hodges and Winterstien are no massive loss because the backs we have are MORE than capable. Our wingers have speed, skill and they know how to find the try line. Our centres are much the same but they are strong and powerful.

Our forwards are basically full strength.

So is there any reason why we can't be competitive against the Storm? [icon_shru

Our crappy form? [icon_lol1.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
We are also missins Macca, I think Hodges is missed more than anyone at the Broncos.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
We are also missing Macca, I think Hodges is missed more than anyone at the Broncos.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The Rock said:
So from a full strength team, who are we missing now? Hodges, Wallace, Winterstien and Gillett?

Hodges and Winterstien are no massive loss because the backs we have are MORE than capable. Our wingers have speed, skill and they know how to find the try line. Our centres are much the same but they are strong and powerful.

So is there any reason why we can't be competitive against the Storm? [icon_shru

because they have a $1.1million more expensive team than us [icon_razz1 on a serious note, I am hoping we are at the very least competitive in this match and show some improved play (especially in defense)

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
The Rock said:

We are missing out 7 and 9 who do a heck of a lot for us. Also as buckingbeads said, twice, we miss Hodgo more than any player. The attitude and spirit that he brings to the team is more than any other player could offer.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
lyn said:
The Rock said:

We are missing out 7 and 9 who do a heck of a lot for us. Also as buckingbeads said, twice, we miss Hodgo more than any player. The attitude and spirit that he brings to the team is more than any other player could offer.
+1000

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Yeah just what we need, Hodges to stand still and try and palm people off while giving curry to the referee and being penalised.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Coxy said:
Yeah just what we need, Hodges to stand still and try and palm people off while giving curry to the referee and being penalised.
haters-keep-on-hatin.jpg

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Coxy said:

all that whilst helping the Broncos win!

B

Bajar

BRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:

That'd still be more commitment than the majority of players out there in a Broncos jersey have shown for the past few weeks...

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Yeah, but we need them to be playing the other team, not the ref...

noisetheory

noisetheory

NRL Captain
Mar 31, 2008
melbourne do have six players backing up from friday night. if we've got any sort of a chance this week MIGHT be it.

T

tallis12

NYC Player
Mar 10, 2008
Exactly right Fozz, Every Bronco fan should at least hope the team can pull a win together.

shaneomac

shaneomac

NYC Player
Apr 7, 2009
i say this every thread like this but te'o could become the beau scott of left centre. when hes there i dont sit their biting my fingernails waiting for the attack to go through the hole left there.

his one on one defence is brilliant and to a very similar degree to ben smith he could move back into the back row at any stage we find someone good enough for left centre.

we cant win games when we let in 20 points a game before taking the field. even if we lose this week i just hope its a strong defensive effort.

thank god michaels is gone. that first try last week albeit kemps woeful bomb defence was due to michaels having a sleep on the goalpost as the ball went up,

Burg

Burg

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
The Rock said:

Yeah those bloody cheating b**tards, they play tackle and we play tag, hardly fair. Seriously anyone see the Broncos yell tag only to see the other player run down field? Oh, and they have Inglis, Slater, Smth, Cronk, Finch, Hoffman, Blair and White and we have Lockyer, Thaiday, Parker and Falou. Thats like the Logan news saying, come on Murdock, bring it on, we can take you!!! LOL _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ Not sure we can get the points from one.

T

tkday

Banned User
Mar 10, 2010
If we got absolutely flogged this Melbourne game it might bring about some important changes that would be for the better. It could also open the eyes of the players as well. I am expecting a big flogging and I hope for our sake it does bring about some changes... even if it's just attitude.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
tkday said:
If we got absolutely flogged this Melbourne game it might bring about some important changes that would be for the better. It could also open the eyes of the players as well. I am expecting a big flogging and I hope for our sake it does bring about some changes... even if it's just attitude.
changes as in positional or attitude etc?

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Scdeac
  • Old Mate
  • Mick_Hancock
  • FACTHUNT
  • Behind enemy lines
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.