Broncos Vrs Storm - Build Up.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Jeba said:
Kemp must've learnt that in the Bartercard Cup.

While Yow Yeh learnt his complete lack of defensive and safe play from playing Toyota Cup [icon_wink

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Someone played Toyota Cup when they were less than 20 years of age. Oh he must be crap :roll: [icon_razz1

Meanwhile, in 2009 a New Zealand team were so excited to have signed a good winger. And that team's name was the Auckland Vulcans [icon_razz1

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Jeba said:
Someone played Toyota Cup when they were less than 20 years of age. Oh he must be crap :roll: [icon_razz1

Meanwhile, in 2009 a New Zealand team were so excited to have signed a good winger. And that team's name was the Auckland Vulcans [icon_razz1

Yes, well that happens when a player is forced to leave because some overpriced outside back comes to the club for supposedly 4 years, only to ditch them after 2 :P

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
Jeba said:

Yes, well that happens when a player is forced to leave because some overpriced outside back comes to the club for supposedly 4 years, only to ditch them after 2 :P

Yes, afterall, Michael Ennis, Ben Hannant and David Stagg are all going terribly as well. Oh wait....

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
What about Darius Boyd? Oh that's right, he wanted to leave, just like Ennis, Hannant and Stagg :P They were happy for the opportunity.

Unlike them, Kemp is Bronco to the core :P

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
I am Bronco to the core as well but I am still a shit player!!!

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Jeba said:
I am Bronco to the core as well but I am still a shit player!!!

Lucky the Broncos don't pay you to be a player then. Unlike Yow Yeh, who so far has huge "future rep star" reps without anything to show for it other than that spectacular try against the Cowboys nearly a year ago.

How long before we get warned to take it to PM?

Jeba

Jeba

International
Mar 4, 2008
He did more than 1 try at the back end of last season. His form was fantastic.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Jeba said:
He did more than 1 try at the back end of last season. His form was fantastic.

Only one of his tries compares to the numerous ones Kemp scored the year before.....

B

bronco_babe77

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Jeb!! What's with all this hatin on Kemp??

I thought you understood me [icon_frown

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Why would there be? He didn't do anything in Q Cup on the weekend to my knowledge.

P

Prince Langer

NYC Player
Mar 13, 2008
Am pretty happy with this weeks line up.
Glad Michaels is out of the team again.
Whats the go with Setu in the second row??? I thought he had signed with the Roosters effective immediately.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... -u3w3.html

Geez, norman has come up a very ordinary player while hoffman is starting to get some attacking flare.
Would much rather Beale on the Bench. I personally believe he provided us with some spark when coming out of dummy half. Seems to be a S. Berrigan type player.
Teo, you are a god. This guy is demanding a contract next year.
I would like to see him play centre all game. His contest with Inglis will be very entertaining if they are on the same side.

Very glad to see Kenny named but cant wait to have Hodges, Gillett, Mcculough and Wallace back on board.

Shame Dodds didnt keep his starting spot. I thought he played very well last week.

Injuries will be the death of us this year. We would make the 8 with a full compliment of players available.
Time will tell.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Prince Langer said:
Am pretty happy with this weeks line up.
Glad Michaels is out of the team again.
Whats the go with Setu in the second row??? I thought he had signed with the Roosters effective immediately.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... -u3w3.html

Geez, norman has come up a very ordinary player while hoffman is starting to get some attacking flare.
Would much rather Beale on the Bench. I personally believe he provided us with some spark when coming out of dummy half. Seems to be a S. Berrigan type player.
Teo, you are a god. This guy is demanding a contract next year.
I would like to see him play centre all game. His contest with Inglis will be very entertaining if they are on the same side.

Very glad to see Kenny named but cant wait to have Hodges, Gillett, Mcculough and Wallace back on board.

Shame Dodds didnt keep his starting spot. I thought he played very well last week.

Injuries will be the death of us this year. We would make the 8 with a full compliment of players available.
Time will tell.
Norman only got 15mins last week and played well imo.
Teo already has a contract for next year.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Norman played well? Really? So you consider getting the ball and having the play die with him is playing well? Geez, might as well leave Michaels in the team.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Coxy, just say it.

Every Broncos player is s**t.

Except for maybe Sam and maybe Darren. Unless you're a fan of d which neither are great at.

N

nopatience101

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
Norman played well? Really? So you consider getting the ball and having the play die with him is playing well? Geez, might as well leave Michaels in the team.
if it was up to you we wouldnt have enough guys to fill a team.

Active Now

• johnyE
  • john1420
  • mrslong
  • BRC088
  • Strop
  • Dexter
  • Clintos
  • Wolfie
  • Galco
  • Shane Tronc
  • thenry
  • Aldo
  • Big Del
  • Manofoneway
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.