Broncos Vs. Bulldogs *SPOILER*

16-12 Bulldogs way.

Kaz said:
That try was Hunt's fault.

No.

Hunt should of tackled Kimmorley and not attempted to shoulder charge him, but it's not his fault. What a load of shit.

We shouldn't have allowed Eastwood to offload in the first place.

Bull_Shark said:
Bulldogs are being allowed to make WAY too many metres ... only a matter of time before they crack Brisbane again if this continues ..

Yep.

We've been doing that the last few weeks. Our line speed is atrocious.

side to side stuff from the broncos ... cluttered offense and another forced flat face ball from lockyer is knocked on ..

Bulldogs look like scoring on every play.

Our defence is full of holes.

ningnangnong said:
Bull_Shark said:
Bulldogs are being allowed to make WAY too many metres ... only a matter of time before they crack Brisbane again if this continues ..

Yep.

Broncos desperately need some muscle in the forwards ... this pack WILL NOT win them a premiership ..

Sims scores under the posts just on halftime.

Yeeeeeew.

Great try Sims. Thought Michaels had murdered the set on the 4th play.

18-16 Broncos in front at halftime.

Bull_Shark said:
ningnangnong said:
[quote="Bull_Shark":1b99eyql]Bulldogs are being allowed to make WAY too many metres ... only a matter of time before they crack Brisbane again if this continues ..

Yep.

Broncos desperately need some muscle in the forwards ... this pack WILL NOT win them a premiership ..[/quote:1b99eyql]

Yeah can someone tell me which farking moron let Ennis, Hannant, Eastwood and Stagg leave the Broncos?

Astroboy said:

Argh, i was about to go mental. Can't believe he didn't pass to Winterstein. He just doesn't think about. Caught the ball and ran straight, completely unaware of those around him.

Astroboy said:

You can hardly blame michaels for stuffing that up, he was smashed by Idris and did well to hang onto the ball.

Great half from the boys, and if it stays close I think we will come away with the points!! Clinton has been outstanding !!

im at the game. Man, ive never seen locky so angry when he was getting up archer for one of the stupid calls!

I'm pretty happy with the effort they're showing at the moment.

They do need to work on playing more direct though, especially around the ruck ... 'cos that's where most holes appear in teams defence.

We need a few more big boppers who can put a dent in the opposition teams line.

winnie_992 said:
Astroboy said:

You can hardly blame michaels for stuffing that up, he was smashed by Idris and did well to hang onto the ball.

Great half from the boys, and if it stays close I think we will come away with the points!! Clinton has been outstanding !!

I'm more saying that Michaels NEVER does ANYTHING, and the fact that the play stopped dead the moment he got the ball was nothing new.

Astroboy said:
Bull_Shark said:
ningnangnong said:
[quote="Bull_Shark":1dpc1y7u]Bulldogs are being allowed to make WAY too many metres ... only a matter of time before they crack Brisbane again if this continues ..

Yep.

Broncos desperately need some muscle in the forwards ... this pack WILL NOT win them a premiership ..

Yeah can someone tell me which farking moron let Ennis, Hannant, Eastwood and Stagg leave the Broncos?[/quote:1dpc1y7u]

Ennis is the biggest loss imo ... the punch he provided from dummy half takes so much pressure off the rest of the pack ... Brisbane basically has ZERO in the way of dummy half running this season ... McCullough is too passive at the moment ...

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • IceWorks
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • eazy-duzzit
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.