Broncos Vs. Bulldogs *SPOILER*

Clinton has been huge as has Setu, Sims and KHUNT.. Wallace is playing alot better too. I think the Broncos are in with a real show if they defend well and Folau gets some quality ball.. I would trade my left nut sack to piss on Ennis and his face..

My thoughts at halftime:

Clinton has been brilliant.

Bar the shoulder charge attempt, Hunt has also been excellent.

Peter Wallace has had a solid game thus far.

Our defence is worrying. We're not pushing up as quick as we should be and we need to put more pressure on the kicker.

Kimmorley and Ennis look dangerous. We have to shut them down and hope our forwards can get on top.

It's been an open and exciting game so far and i think we've done well to come back after a terrible start.

KrispyKris said:
im at the game. Man, ive never seen locky so angry when he was getting up archer for one of the stupid calls!

Yeah the refs have been completely farking useless in this game. I'll go so far as to say they gave the dogs 10 free points in the 1st few minutes.

Beads6 said:
I would trade my left nut sack to piss on Ennis and his face..

I'd trade mine to have him back at the Broncos ...

Archer is a deadset wanker has no clue what he is doing....... Cmon Broncos I am fired up and pissed I am glad to see the boys putting in they look fored up too.... Lets go BRONCOS......

The best way for the Broncs to win this game is adopt the QUEENSLANDER attitude in defence, i.e. the intensity normally seen in Origin - just get up fast and fair dinkum smash them. That'll cut down their go-forward and their backs will have nothing.

Astroboy said:
Yeah can someone tell me which farking moron let Ennis, Hannant, Eastwood and Stagg leave the Broncos?

Well Bennett had words with Bulldogs about Ennis & Hannant.

Eastwood was going to Super League, until his record was the reason he wasn't given a visa.

Bull_Shark said:
Beads6 said:

Yep I could do that too but when he plays for another team he is so easy to hate with his fat head and lego looking muther farker..

Beads6 said:
Bull_Shark said:
Beads6 said:

Yep I could do that too but when he plays for another team he is so easy to hate with his fat head and lego looking muther farker..

with his hairline he looks a lot like that kid from the Munsters ...

Bruno didn't want them so why shouldn't Bennett help them out. Same with Boyd. (not that I care about him)

Bulldogs score.

Thanks Setu, you owe us 6 points [icon_non

Way too many missed tackles too - there's nothing more annoying than that.

ningnangnong said:
Bulldogs score.

Of course they do ... how FCUKING predictable was that .. ?!

The Bulldogs will score again too and it won't be until the Broncos are 10 down that they'll fire up again ..

Astroboy said:
Thanks Setu, you owe us 6 points [icon_non

You can blame him, sure. I think Sims should have just taken the hit up though.

lmao at Sterlo ... Patten would've ended up in the fifth row of the northern stand if he'd taken that grubber

Yow Yeh scores!

Geez he's a good finisher.

22-22 at the moment with a kick to come from the sideline.

Hunt has had a hand in nearly every try of ours.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Allo
  • IceWorks
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • eazy-duzzit
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.