Broncos Vs. Bulldogs *SPOILER*

Broncos running out of steam fast ... Bulldogs 34-22 in a sec ..

Potential Bulldogs try.

Yow Yeh may have saved it, who knows.

Disappointed with the reffing. Bulldogs got a few tries they never should have,

Still, I think this game shows that we have nothing to fear from the Dogs in the future, once Hodges is back and we have more preparation.

Poor preparation may be showing here. A bastard of a situation but nothing that can be done about it.

A few too many knock-ons and missed tackles, but I like the extent to which the guys are having a dig. I think that last missed tackle by Lockyer annoyed him into having a crack at the line a couple of times. He should do more of it, it nearly paid off.

Alec said:
Disappointed with the reffing. Bulldogs got a few tries they never should have,

Still, I think this game shows that we have nothing to fear from the Dogs in the future, once Hodges is back and we have more preparation.

I think the reffing has been appalling both ways. We've got the benefit of a couple of calls too. Hate to see it be such a lottery though. The Broncs only have themselves to blame, way too many missed tackes and other errors. Another try now.

Dead-set, we have made some ordinary overrated hacks look good at times tonight. But you are right about the preparation. As I said before, certainly not ideal.

This could be where the Broncos season completely unravels ... these past two weeks have been pathetic ...

Broncos need to toughen up, theve forgotten how to tackle..getting swattered away like little flies.

dandan said:
Broncos need to toughen up, theve forgotten how to tackle..getting swattered away like little flies.

yeah or they might have 50 put on them again

People need to remember we haven't really trained for a week.

Tony Archer seriosuly needs to get a clue the bloke is a massive joke.. He has rorted the Broncos all night.. I respect the effort from the Broncos but they still need to do some serious work on there defence.... I think we under estimate the affect Hodges has on the Broncos also...

dandan said:

The tradition continues. No defensive structure, poor defensive reads out wide, no passion.

The Dogs hunt as a well - dare I say it - drilled pack. We're all over the place in attack and defence.

We, at the moment, will not be a real threat to the top teams.

And Locky, the great man has really slowed down.

Not training for a week has nothing to do with it. We just won't learn the lessons either of the past, nor from how the top defensive teams play.

ningnangnong said:

Is that really a good enough excuse for poor defence for basically the whole season???? I mean seriously Henajk must not pay any attention to defence at all we have the softest try line defence in the league IMO.. I honestly beieve the Broncos are in with a good show for the premiership but they defence is a big problem IMO...

We just need to spend an entire week on defence ... that is what is killing us at the moment.

No structure, no urgency, no communication

why or should I say HOW can a side so loaded with talent ect actually GET WORSE as the season wears on ? Because that's what's happening with the Broncos ...

I use that game against the Warriors as the yardstick ... they've gotten progessively poorer since that round three win ...

Beads6 said:
ningnangnong said:

Is that really a good enough excuse for poor defence for basically the whole season???? I mean seriously Henajk must not pay any attention to defence at all we have the softest try line defence in the league IMO.. I honestly beieve the Broncos are in with a good show for the premiership but they defence is a big problem IMO...

Oh i definitely agree.

We have been defending like this for a while now and it is really starting to cost us.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • mystico
  • Battler
  • Kev_Guz
  • Sproj
  • heartly87
  • Dee
  • BroncoFan94
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • FACTHUNT
  • Yellowfella
  • cento
  • Allo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Robboi_321
  • Aldo
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.