Broncos vs Bunnies - Build up thread

spoonbled

spoonbled

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Yes i know its early but just saw some news and didnt know where to put it.

Burgess to miss Broncos for Test.
Star South Sydney import Sam Burgess will miss the round 14 NRL clash with Brisbane after the Rabbitohs decided to release him to play a Test match for England.

So the baby Broncos will play the bunnies with no Burgess and no Taylor. Odds just went up for a win

That's some good news right there.

We are the baby Broncos week in week out this year so what will it make us that week???? Will Teo be able to play for the Broncos he is 18th man again??? I think this year we will be able to cover those positions a lot better then the last couple of years.

1. Hoffman
2. Winter
3. Glen
4. Copley
5. Yow Yeh
6. Norman
7. Wallace (vc)
8. Tronc
9. Hunt
10. Setu
11. Teo
12. Gillet
13. Parker (c)
14. McCollough
15. Dodds
16. Kenny (could possible start for setu or Tronc)
17. Lui

Our backrow is still very strong and our bench is good aswell. Scoring points through our outside backs could be the problem but hey, it will be a great chance for Norman and a couple of other guys to stand up and show us what they have got.

I hope Teo doesn't miss out just because he's 18th man, that would be lame.
I think the reason they selected him this week is because he didn't have a club game anyway.

Anyway that's good news, two of their better players out for the game, surprised Rabbitohs released him for the game.

Te'o can play, he just doesn't get any training with the team because he is with the QLD squad (obviously).

We should geet a win against the Bunnies if Michaels doesn't play and we can get Kemp in the team.. Should be a good game.

I reaaaally want to go to this, but I will be in Sydney

I hate the rabbits I hope we smash them!! Would be good to see Russell Crowe eat braised deer pen is

The Rock said:
Why on earth do we have a bunnies build up thread when we still have another 2 games before the bunnies game?
LOL, that's what I was thinking.

I'm guessing it was because there was news relating to this specific game. Fair call IMO, but I will lock it for now and we can open it up again in the week preceding the game.

Bring on them Bunnies. Yeah we will be missing Locky and Sammy T but we'll have Izzy. Do wonder if QLD might look at the Hoff or Yow Yeh for his replacement.

01. Hoffman
02. Winterstein
03. Glenn
04. Folau
05. Yow Yeh
06. Norman
07. Wallace
08. Tronc
09. McCullough
10. Setu
11. Te'o
12. Gillett
13. Parker (c)

14. Hunt
15. Dodds
16. Anderson
17. Sims (unless Kenny is fit)

simmo77 said:
Bring on them Bunnies. Yeah we will be missing Locky and Sammy T but we'll have Izzy. Do wonder if QLD might look at the Hoff or Yow Yeh for his replacement.

Seriously doubt it. Not with other players like Tuqiri knocking about atm.

WTF is up with Kenny seriously.
For the past month or more he's been "fit to play" then pulls out then for the last two weeks he hasn't even be named in the first place.

Does anyone have inside info, what's happening when will he be back?

Time for Wallace to step up to the plate BIG time.

Bucking Beads said:
We should geet a win against the Bunnies if Michaels doesn't play and we can get Kemp in the team.. Should be a good game.

That would be a neat trick if Micheals did play considering he is in the Titans organization these days, love to see Kemp in there though. Even though Winterstein had his best game of the season today, he is only half of what Denan is at full fitness.

He posted that before Michaels signed for the Titans, champ.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Morkel
  • Behind enemy lines
  • RolledOates
  • Santa
  • TimWhatley
  • mrtij
  • phoenix
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • Organix
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Fatboy
  • mystico
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.