16. Josh McGuire

17. Mitchell Dodds

http://www.broncos.com.au/default.aspx? ... y&id=23191

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Happy with that!

Only somewhat surprising selection is the omission of Ashton Sims.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Everything except the bench is superb!!

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
Awesome! No Sims shows that it is selected on form and not name.

ethos

ethos

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
The bench is a little too inexperienced IMO.

Sims should be there instead of Dodds, plus Sims' first five games of the season are generally his best of the year.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I just don't understand what Henjak is expecting from the bench he has selected! Gillet is basically another Glenn so we have two backrowers and two baby faced props.. Not sure why Sims and Setu have not been selected but there better be a good reason for it... Setu and Sims were both on fire at the end of last season.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Sims missing out surprises me a bit. especially given the way he finished last year and the reports that i have heard suggest McGuire was a tad ordinary in the trials

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
ethos said:
The bench is a little too inexperienced IMO.

Sims should be there instead of Dodds, plus Sims' first five games of the season are generally his best of the year.

Tend to agree with that.

Meat77

Meat77

NRL Player
Feb 10, 2010
Except last year Sims came good at the end of the year. It is a very immature bench, but I gotta say even though I haven't seen Norman play I'm glad to see him get a go first up!

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
No Setu or Sims... interesting. Otherwise, very happy with the team.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Also both Setu and Sims are our enforcers in defence I fear if the cowboys get on top with there forwards there is no way back with that bench. Our backs are awesome but they need some help.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
The forwards, especially Kenny and Thaiday will have to stand up and be counted against the giant Cowboys pack. When you have the size of Mason and Manukafoa on the bench plus one of the best defenders in the game Rapira against 2 Rookies and inexperienced McGuire. The kicking game is going to have to be spot on and likeI said, the experienced forwards have to step up.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
#1 Kemp fan said:
Also both Setu and Sims are our enforcers in defence I fear if the cowboys get on top with there forwards there is no way back with that bench. Our backs are awesome but they need some help.

Get used to it. On paper our forwards are going to look inferior to most opposition this season. That's the challenge for our young pack. They have to try and match it. If they can our backline is pretty much the most exciting in the comp and has heaps of points in them.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • Harry Sack
  • Kev_Guz
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • Browny
  • azza.79
  • Santa
  • Bucking Beads
  • Big Del
  • Xzei
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bb_gun
  • lakers133334
  • Gaz
  • Stix
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.