Broncos Vs. Cowboys - Build Up Thread

Unfortunately your opinion doesn't count Coxy. I really fear IH will bring him back no matter what time it is if he thinks Hodges is ready.

tkday said:
Unfortunately your opinion doesn't count Coxy. I really fear IH will bring him back no matter what time it is if he thinks Hodges is ready.

Hodgo is not ready he hasn't even ran at full speed which he confirmed last night.

ALH said:
tkday said:

Hodgo is not ready he hasn't even ran at full speed which he confirmed last night.

You think he will come out and say "yeah mate running well and looking forward to tearing up those cowboys" if IH wants it as a secret ploy?

All we can do is wait and see. How long before a game must the coach let everyone know of team changes?

i'm betting he'll come back next week. wont be risked this week. i have no inside info. i just reckon 8-)

draggx said:
ALH said:
tkday said:

You think he will come out and say "yeah mate running well and looking forward to tearing up those cowboys" if IH wants it as a secret ploy?

All we can do is wait and see. How long before a game must the coach let everyone know of team changes?
It's an hour before kick-off, isn't it?

ivanhungryjak said:
draggx said:
ALH said:
tkday said:

It's an hour before kick-off, isn't it?

Yer i think final team sheets have to be in one hour before kick off. No changes can be made after that unless there is an injury and everyone allows it.

Yes definitely one hour before kick off. Past that only an unexpected injury would allow a change, which is why there was a bit of drama earlier this year with Hindmarsh pulling out 15-20 minutes before the match because he was battling with a chest injury all week and past that 60 minute mark if you decide to play then you must play or you play with 16 men..

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • bb_gun
  • Skathen
  • cento
  • NSW stables
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.