Broncos Vs. Dragons - Build Up Thread

No idea on Hodges.. if hes had his fitness test this morning, then why haven't we heard about it yet?

Apparently the decision is going to be made around 3pm.

He'll play. Of course he'll play.

Don't be silly. Dragons, and their fans can't read!

Clintos said:
Don't be silly. Dragons, and their fans can't read!

True but Benny can, he is still a member here........oops let that cat out know didn't I [eusa_doh [eusa_doh

I dunno. He is getting pretty old. I've heard eyesight is one of the first things to go.

You'd have to confirm this with some of the more senior members of the forum although.

Mcguire is taking his place in u 20s so assume Hodges is fit for first grade

Yep just saw that.. mcguire would be the only replacement since T'eo is injured, so he must be playing

renouf said:
Yep just saw that.. mcguire would be the only replacement since T'eo is injured, so he must be playing

Not if they decided to bring back Michaels. :shock:

ningnangnong said:
renouf said:

Not if they decided to bring back Michaels. :shock:

god.. that would be suicide.. their playing games, why leave it up till an hour before kickoff to declair his fitness, they could have done that this morning.

Let's just hope that Hodgo is indeed fit and not a passenger.

Anyone has links for live stream of the game? I'm based in Singapore and would love to see Soward getting smashed by Taylor.

or you can find a tv and watch for free :P
that link doesn't work Alec.

Active Now

• Kev_Guz
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • mrslong
  • Harry Sack
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
  • Lostboy
  • ell.d33
  • Midean
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jazza
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Foordy
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.