Broncos Vs. Dragons - Build Up Thread

The fact nobody noticed him struggling at training earlier in the week, and that he didn't run at training at all today suggests it's a smokescreen IMO.

The dragons have come out and done the same thing, with both weyman and boyd "supposedly" carrying injuries. Hodges will be fine and he'll score a hat trick!!

Coxy said:
The fact nobody noticed him struggling at training earlier in the week, and that he didn't run at training at all today suggests it's a smokescreen IMO.

Yes, that, and the fact that he has come out in the paper only a few days ago about how fired up he is for this one. If there was a hint of him not playing, he wouldn't have talked himself up so much.

Fozz said:
We beat them without Izzy, we can beat them without hodges.

haha.. not the same thing mate, Hodges is miles ahead of Folau

Justin God Hodges is our saviour, if he doesn't play I do not like our chances.
Please Justin, please play, you're an absolute champion and one of the best centres I've ever seen. Go Hodges!

broncospwn said:
Justin God Hodges is our saviour, if he doesn't play I do not like our chances.

Agreed.
If Locky's a gun then Hodgo's the bullets. Need both to fire.

i cant sleep haha. im so nervous.

pennywisealfie said:

I'm actually really nervous too!! In saying that though, I am just happy they have got to this stage tbh - after thinking at one stage that the final 8 wasn't even going to happen. Glad we won last week so very happy to still get a game to watch tonight. Hope they tear shreds off them though - HATE losing to the Dragons.

I'm very excited - LET'S GO BRONCOS!!

bronco_babe77 said:
pennywisealfie said:

I'm actually really nervous too!! In saying that though, I am just happy they have got to this stage tbh - after thinking at one stage that the final 8 wasn't even going to happen. Glad we won last week so very happy to still get a game to watch tonight. Hope they tear shreds off them though - HATE losing to the Dragons.

I'm very excited - LET'S GO BRONCOS!!

are the broncos playing tonite ...shit really??...i might have to watch it ...who they playing ....
here goes some more fingers .... [icon_confu

Does anyone have any "inside" word on Hodges?
I am so nervous today, if Hodges plays we can smash the Dragons if he doesn't it'll be very close.... very close.

I'm hoping it's a smoke screen but Hodges doesn't have the best track record with injury for me to be confident.

amped up for tonights game for sure.. hope Hodges plays and that all our other gun players breathe the REAL fire @ the dragons

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • davidp
  • broncos4life
  • mystico
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • sooticus
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • Horseheadsup
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.