Broncos Vs. Dragons - Build Up Thread

Nothing sweeter than shutting Wendell Sailor up at Suncorp. Lockyer and co will be fired up to win this one. I think the Dragons are ripe for the picking. Dragons are under so much pressure next Satruday night due to the choking tag.

keep the same team as this week.

GAME ON BIATCH

Nice Copy paste there Beads :P

Yow yeh and Izzy both with hat tricks ;)

hmmm

dragons -> melbourne BEFORE the grand final

tough run in :s

A rather precarious thought has just occurred to me. If we win, we play the Storm next week. Where would this game take place? I think it's supposed to be in Sydney, yet neither are NSW teams (obviously). The alternative would be to move it to Melbourne. If this happens, we are .01% chance of winning. Is it possible that the NRL stubborness may actually aid us?

Ari Gold said:
A rather precarious thought has just occurred to me. If we win, we play the Storm next week. Where would this game take place? I think it's supposed to be in Sydney, yet neither are NSW teams (obviously). The alternative would be to move it to Melbourne. If this happens, we are .01% chance of winning. Is it possible that the NRL stubborness may actually aid us?

week three games are home region, so that game will be played at Etihad in Melbourne

at least it's not the olympic park graveyard. if we beat the dragons, we have plenty of players who have won origins at that ground. it's a nice dry track, which should suit both teams.

I give us almost no chance of winning in Melbourne. Time to pop off and place a Bulldogs/Storm Quinella.

Ari Gold said:
I give us almost no chance of winning in Melbourne. Time to pop off and place a Bulldogs/Storm Quinella.

I think we are a good chance to beat the Storm at Etihad ... but we are getting ahead of ourselves, we need to focus on beating the Dragons on Saturday first

sorry it's a bit off topic, but apparently the vfl grand final is scheduled for the same night as melbourne's prelim final at etihad, so the storm may have to move their match to sydney or brisbane because of the clash and lack of suitable ground other then etihad.

andirect said:
sorry it's a bit off topic, but apparently the vfl grand final is scheduled for the same night as melbourne's prelim final at etihad, so the storm may have to move their match to sydney or brisbane because of the clash and lack of suitable ground other then etihad.

Wouldn't they just change the day of the game?

Oooh! Hahahaha! They'll probably play it at the Graveyard though. if they haven't ripped it up already.

Luckily, they are only allowed to play it at Etihad or the MCG.

Anyhow.. we have to break our horrible Suncorp finals record at some point. Right?

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • Fitzy
  • mystico
  • Allo
  • bb_gun
  • Sproj
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky field goal
  • Brocko
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Morkel
  • Wild Horse
  • Rookie Alan
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  • Santa
  • Thelmus
  • winslow_wong
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.