Broncos Vs. Dragons - Build Up Thread

Ari Gold said:
Wouldn't they just change the day of the game?

Sssh, let's not not logic interfere here [icon_wink

to save me going thru this whole thread ... can somebody point me in the direction of where/how to get tickets pls

phone is ringing off the hook ... a big group of men wish to attend

Oink !

ps thanks in advance

cheers mate

what constitutes a member - I have 2 season tickets ? is that enough ? is there a limit to how many tickets i can buy ?

Oink !

Week 2 Semi Finals 18 - 19 September, 2009
On sale:
Club Members of the two competing NRL clubs Mon 14 Sep, 9am - 7pm
NRL.com pre sale Mon 14 Sep, 9pm - Tue 15 Sep, 7am
General Public Tue 15 Sep, 2009

http://www.ticketek.com.au

Russo said:
This was the one game I did not want

I feel the same way. It's going to me a massive game but I won't be confident of us getting up. St George enjoy playing at Lang Park and it's a big stage. Players like Sailor live for games like that.

We can only hope the Dragons are under so much pressure they end up imploding next week too. One thing is for sure - we can't have a poor period like we did last night and expect to win the game. Henjack just needs to rip that into the team this week. If ever we needed a consistent 80 minute game it's this week.

Pigskin said:
cheers mate

what constitutes a member - I have 2 season tickets ? is that enough ? is there a limit to how many tickets i can buy ?

Oink !

limit 4 tickets per season membership card

Tickets for the Week Two Finals Series will go on sale to season members at 9.00am (Monday 14 September).

If you wish to purchase tickets you will find all the ticketing information you need below.

Season members will be limited to four (4) tickets per season membership card. There will also be an online limit of four (4) tickets per unique code.

Any tickets not purchased by 7pm (Monday 14 September) will go on sale to the general public at 9.00am on Tuesday 15 September.

Pigskin said:
cheers mate

Oink !

If you're a season member then you should have got an email from the Broncos this afternoon with all the ticketing info - you will need this if you want to buy online as the email has your password in it.

I'm hoping for a big scoreline in our favour in at least 1 of the next 2 matches. Just to take the pressure off and hopefully just get the players to enjoy their football and not drain themselves out.

It's going to be an epic game.

Very worried about the Dragons bouncing back after a loss though.

Had the Dragons won, we would have got them in Sydney in Week 3 anyway ... so better to have them up here in front of a full house imho

Great game in prospect

Time to put Wayne in his place ... die Dragons !

Oink !

Pigskin said:
so better to have them up here in front of a full house imho

That's exactly the reason why i am worried.

Flutterby said:
Pigskin said:
cheers mate

Oink !

If you're a season member then you should have got an email from the Broncos this afternoon with all the ticketing info - you will need this if you want to buy online as the email has your password in it.

And If you're a season member and didn't get an email?? [icon_confu

I am happy enough to meet these guys. Eels shadow boxed last week and Anderson should be applauded they played the full hand and showed us all the Dragons are still mortal. We beat them the exact same way and I have no doubt we will serve it to them again on Saturday night.

The Gymp said:
I am happy enough to meet these guys. Eels shadow boxed last week and Anderson should be applauded they played the full hand and showed us all the Dragons are still mortal. We beat them the exact same way and I have no doubt we will serve it to them again on Saturday night.

+1 better to play them at Suncorp in the finals rather in Sydney.

Meh, **** them. We'll smash Melbourne where ever we play them. Graveyard, smaveyard, it doesn't matter. Turn up with the right attitude and no team can beat us.

He can also put it up for Dave Taylor who is quite exceptional under the high ball.

The Rock said:
ningnangnong said:
He can also put it up for Dave Taylor who is quite exceptional under the high ball.

Haha, he's quite exceptional because anyone on the other end of the bomb is shit scared to catch it when seeing a 112kg prop/centre/winger chasing them! [icon_lol1.

Lol good point. I loved it last night when he was steaming through on a bomb that was all but over the sideline, yet he managed to catch it cleanly and nearly flicked it back in before he went out.

Would have been magical.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Yellowfella
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.