Broncos Vs. Dragons - Build Up Thread

Coxy said:
Ryan is a nuffie. It's a joke he ever played for australia.

TBF, he did look pretty good in 2004 when the Dogs won the premiership.

He's done SFA since though.

again Symonds at Broncos Training. Whats his role with the club?

And Teo was actually pretty good in his role

draggx said:

Pretty sure its just to train, since I don't think he has a cricket contract here he needs to train with someone I guess. Plus I reckon he could "motivate" a few, haha icon_thumbs_u

Just thinking about the stat of us never having won a final at Suncorp, the reverse is actually true that WB has not won a final at Suncorp either (excluding World Cup final with NZ). Would love to see the media pick up that angle and also the Broncos that the pressure is on WB to win a final as much as it is our boys.

well yeah carry that stat on and

Izzy has never lost a final at Suncorp except the world cup.

Winter,Mc Col,Yow Yeh they have never lost a final at suncorp

Boyd has never won a final at Suncorp.

ningnangnong said:
Coxy said:
Ryan is a nuffie. It's a joke he ever played for australia.

TBF, he did look pretty good in 2004 when the Dogs won the premiership.

He's done SFA since though.

Deceiving imo - who wouldn't go good alongside shrek, mason, asotasi and pricey during those days? He hardly had to do any dirty work then.

One of the players who I think are on more money than they are worth IMO.

In saying that he is important to the dogs and very valuable to their team. Sometimes footy teams isn't just about ability.

draggx said:

And Teo was actually pretty good in his role

"Water" boy?

Just heard on FoxSports news that Hodges is in doubt with a leg injury [eusa_doh

Anybody know if this is ridgy-didge ??

m1c said:
The Rock said:
m1c said:
As much as it pains me to say, pretty sure Andrew Ryan has it all over Tunza :(

Really? Why? Ryan is a good defender and a good hole runner....but he does NOT intimidate with his defence, which is TC's best attribute IMO.

TC in his prime.. yes.

TC now.... he is good for about 30 minutes. I have pretty big wraps on Ryan, he might not have the impact that Tunza can but i think he is about the complete club player. Great work rate, leader, durable, good ball skills, defense.. great line running.

How is he to blame when the coach takes him off?

jarro65 said:
Just heard on FoxSports news that Hodges is in doubt with a leg injury [eusa_doh

Phark, that's not good.

I reckon he'll play though, he won't want to miss it.

If he doesn't, i'd imagine Glenn would come into centre or...Steve Michaels. :shock:

jarro65 said:

Courier Mail are reporting the soreness is a cover for a possible hamstring strain.

I'm not his biggest fan but his form has probably been one of the main reasons we're on a 6-0 run. I have grave doubts for our chances if he doesn't play.

I don't rate our chances if he's out either. He's really sparked up the last month or so.

FS stated that Alex Glenn would be his replacement if he's ruled out.

Hodges has some sort of soreness/strain every week he plays i reckon. Its been that way for a while. Should be ready to go.

Coxy said:
Hodges will play. I'm certain.
[icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray. [icon_pray.

Can't win without Hodges.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • BroncoFan94
  • NSW stables
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Rambstien
  • bb_gun
  • Wolfie
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • Manofoneway
  • leon.bott
  • Foordy
  • Manlyman
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jedhead
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Sproj
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.