Broncos Vs. Dragons - Build Up Thread

vertigo said:
Die hard membership second tier corner seats, crowd really needs to get behind the boys tomorrow.

thats where i'll be going off, riding the boys home (my seat is in aisle 507, front row)

I'll be there too, aisle 321

I am right up the back, section 639 aisle 638. I will have a great view of Izzy as he scores a try or 2..

I will not be there.

I will not be there.

I need to get to more games in person, so inconvenient having work on Sundays and I don't like going Friday night because coming back at that time is a huge PITA.

The Courier-mail lists Sims and Setu as the guys to get the chop from the squad.

I hope Tronc/Kenny/MacGuire and Anderson have come to roll their sleeves up today.

We really need some good go-forward after the smashing the Roosters gave us.

WB looked very fit running beside the half marathon runners this morning at South Bank. Had his dragons hat on and for someone his age was stepping it out.

I will be there! I have not thought about this game much for a whole week, but now I'm super excited about it. :D

The Rock said:
We'll win this today.

It'll be a massive bonus for us if we do.

Our spot in the top 8 will be a lot more bankable if we can 8-)

jarro65 said:
The Courier-mail lists Sims and Setu as the guys to get the chop from the squad.

I hope Tronc/Kenny/MacGuire and Anderson have come to roll their sleeves up today.

We really need some good go-forward after the smashing the Roosters gave us.

Id rather have Sims & Setu in and cut Tronc/Kenny...them 2 dont set any platforms..

if we win itll be close, if we lose itll be by 20

I'd at least like Setu in there for his 'mongrel'

Sims would be handy also

I'd keep Tronc in the starting lineup, but having Setu in for Kenny would be a better fit IMO.

Setu provides a certain X-factor in attack

Active Now

• Skathen
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Froosh
  • Big Del
  • Sproj
  • Dash
  • Shane Tronc
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Lostboy
  • sooticus
  • The Don
  • Stix
  • Manifesto
  • MrMoore
  • Rough and Ready
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.