Broncos Vs. Dragons - Build Up Thread

Gotta be positive for this game IMO. We need to win more than the Dragons and we really should be up for this game. If our attitude is right there is no reason why we can't have a win.

Ghibli said:
garcia said:
Nashy said:
I have a feeling the Broncos are going to get schooled in this game. In a big, big way.

No hope.

C'mon Nashy, don't be so negative. U will see a very inspired side this weekend who will dispose of the Saints a lot easier than we can imagine and the boys will be touted as contenders once again. So if u haven't got tickets, by all means, get off your ass and scurry down to the box office, u will want to be there.
I'm interested to know how you came to your conclusion?

Is it blind faith, it is stupidity, or is it that you can travel in time to see results?

Does fact come into such conclusions on this forum?

Just u wait and see, Ghiblet, then u will be known as the stupid one (which u already r to your family)

Ghibli said:
garcia said:
Nashy said:
I have a feeling the Broncos are going to get schooled in this game. In a big, big way.

No hope.

C'mon Nashy, don't be so negative. U will see a very inspired side this weekend who will dispose of the Saints a lot easier than we can imagine and the boys will be touted as contenders once again. So if u haven't got tickets, by all means, get off your ass and scurry down to the box office, u will want to be there.
I'm interested to know how you came to your conclusion?

Is it blind faith, it is stupidity, or is it that you can travel in time to see results?

Does fact come into such conclusions on this forum?

Ghibli, mate I am also interested as to how you came to yours. You seem to have written us off completely.

Reminds me of a thread back in 2006 where you said we wouldn't win another game this season....

Also this year against Melbourne. Everyone thought that Melbourne would defeat us epically, but it was the opposite. Personally, I am nervous about this weekend, but we have shown in the past several weeks that we have the potential to beat the top teams in the comp, so I am thinking positive as well.

KrispyKris said:
Also this year against Melbourne. Everyone thought that Melbourne would defeat us epically, but it was the opposite. Personally, I am nervous about this weekend, but we have shown in the past several weeks that we have the potential to beat the top teams in the comp, so I am thinking positive as well.

I honestly think we should be at better odds NOW than that game.

I honestly did not see that one coming but you'd be mad to say you can't see the Broncs bouncing back for the Dragons.

broncos should be fired up for this one as though it was the first week of the finals.

noisetheory said:
broncos should be fired up for this one as though it was the first week of the finals.

watching the 2009 finals game vrs Dragons now :D

We can win this one.

Dragons have been less than impressive lately, they've been in some rough scraps and haven't dominated a game.

If we keep our error rate down and commit in defense then we can beat them.

Fozz said:
We can win this one.

Dragons have been less than impressive lately, they've been in some rough scraps and haven't dominated a game.

If we keep our error rate down and commit in defense then we can beat them.

We are not likely to keep our error rate down, haven't done all season. The same can almost be said for our defense.

Was thinking about a tactic we don't employ much in our haste to play up tempo football. When our boys rise to play the ball they struggle mightily for a bit of separation but in bygone times keeping a hand on the first marker actually helped. A little tug and release of a jersey can slow someone a half metre and we've been on the wrong side of that tactic at times. Blokes like Tronc who are lumbering types most often play the ball with the first markers hand either lingering on Troncs head or shoulder or just pushing off to make a stronger tackle. A little better wrestling in short in an attempt to gain an edge, however slight.

PETERN said:
Folau is injured? The article doesn't even say anything about his injury...poor poor journalism.

It's a stuff up. The paper has the headline "Sidelined Folau blah blah" so I'd say they used injured in the headline by mistake.

PETERN said:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport/xxx/story-e6frep5o-1225898677800

The report is titled 'Injured Brisbane Bronco Israel Folau has cunning plan to play rugby league Test before defecting to AFL club '

Folau is injured? The article doesn't even say anything about his injury...poor poor journalism.

having been reading the Courier Mail all week, i have to say it's actually a really good paper, especially compared to the Telegraph and Herald Sun.

Tomorrow is the big day, come on Broncos. I don't think I can stand another loss, I'll be bitterly dissapointed.

with the Bunnies and Eels Losing a win and we are in the 8 with as well as playing the Cowgirls the following week will be a good chance to get a roll on again

So who is going to the game tomorrow?? I'll be in the Western Stand going off. Can't wait, it will be awesome. I just wish Kempy was playing.

Bucking Beads said:
So who is going to the game tomorrow?? I'll be in the Western Stand going off. Can't wait, it will be awesome. I just wish Kempy was playing.

I'll be there. Cyril'd up in S336!

Die hard membership second tier corner seats, crowd really needs to get behind the boys tomorrow.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.