Broncos vs Eels live scores here

That was a huge relief to win that one. IMHO a must win game and to take it out like that was awesome.

I went with my mate and his new girlfriend who is an eels supporter - oh man I think she hates me now.

Clinton had his best game in Broncos colours (I am usually his harshest critic but he really put it in, error free game). Hunt, such a tough and skilful player and Locky - looked bad at the game when he went off 30 mins in and failing to find touch that lead to a Eels try eek. Good game to blow the cobwebs out but would have like to see him get 2 games under his belt before Origin 2 but his last stint will really give him some confidence.

Anyone know where I can watch highlights of the game (other than NRL.COM)?

From now on Denan is my favourite player!!! How sickass wa dat game icon_thumbs_u

Bronco_for_life said:
From now on Denan is my favourite player!!! How sickass wa dat game icon_thumbs_u

For another 14 rounds at least? Then he's off to the Warriors.

I don't think he has put pen to paper yet. Quick Broncos sign him up!

You know the last time the bench got excited like that we won the Premiership.

!

Oh bugger!
Yea the lasttime i got excited like that was the Premiership.

I took my dad along last night. That was the second Broncos game he's seen at the new Lang Park. His first was last year when Lockyer kicked the field goal in golden point to beat the Titans. The Australian are calling it an all-time classic and I'd have to agree. I can't remember a game with so many momentum shifts. Darren Lockyer is just an amazing footballer. Only weeks after getting his knee cleaned up and with no match practice he came on and single-handedly won us the game. I just love Lockyer's passion for the jersey. It's evident every time he runs in to the field and it shone through right at the death.

I too am hoarse. Got no voice whatsoever. An unreal night. Oh and Mark B nice take champ!

Kemp did what a winger was meant to do. that last try was spectacular though, but none of his tries are through his own doing. Would be nice to have an outside back that can catch a high ball. Every single week we are found out through this area.

Clinton had his best game of the year. Hunt was fantastic and I wish Locky never went off the field. We really needed him after half time.

Hodges did the most stupid thing possible and it will cost him origin, however he played really well after that. Riddell is a fat, useless actor.

Very exciting game and I am so glad we won it. Lockyer is the best! Even though there were many negatives, it was certainly one of the most memorable games ever played in recent times.

Browny said:
If the eels player did the elbow and was put on report how come it isnt a penalty our way and no try?

Because even though Parker and others were screaming at the ref to check it, he didn't want to use the video replay (take note all you video replay bashers who backed Rocky in those polls the other week!!!!!)

ningnangnong said:
Should've batted it out FFS.

Robinson should have battered, should have caught it. Should have ATTEMPTED to do something. Pathetic that a winger can't even attempt to leap.

Hammo, I'd still rather see the video ref gone although someone did raise the idea of a challenge system which would have worked perfectly here.

GO THE BRONCOS!!
What a game. Talk about a heart attack.
Great comeback for Lockyer. What a true champion!

Can't believe we are letting Denan kemp go. His agility was crazy, especially on kick returns. Can't believe Robinson got a start earlier than Kemp this season. RR is useless, can't defend the kick, all he has is straight line speed, doesn't have the evasivness or ball skills of Hunt or Kemp.

Awesome game though, prboably the game of the season so far.

Hammo said:
ningnangnong said:
Should've batted it out FFS.

Robinson should have battered, should have caught it. Should have ATTEMPTED to do something. Pathetic that a winger can't even attempt to leap.

So so true. When you're at the back, and a kick is coming your way, you step back and run and leap for the ball - either to catch it of bat it away. Bloody hopeless effort.

He did jump but clearly just doesn't have the athletic ability to compete against a freak like Inu. He jumped too late and Inu crashed over him so couldn't get up to compete anyway. Inu has the best leap I think I have seen since Willie Carne he is a freak and could have played basketball with ups like that.

True true... it's pretty damn tough, but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone that can out-jump Folau or Inu when they've got their timing right. Easily the two best in the NRL.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.