Broncos vs Eels live scores here

lyn said:
As for Robinson...I had flashbacks of the first origin game with Tate [icon_frown

I don't mean to have to go at Robinson, he's a novice at this level and there's been far, far worse than him who have stepped up to first grade level, but he has a glaring weakness that these days in particular is just something you cannot have as a winger - lead boots. Inu had no right to score one of those last tries with the ease he did.

He should come good in time, Reece, especially going by the faith Bennett has shown in him this season. But his contesting skills, as well as some of his defensive reads, need plenty of work. I'd be bringing the trampoline out to training next week just to show him that's its not all that bad up in the air.

Robinson stood and tried to catch a bomb either last week or the week before and got scored against.

Great game .... aged about 3 months in the second half

I think swoping him and Boyd arround wouldnt Hurt anyone. Boyd can catch :D

wow

not even allan langer could do things like that, lockyer is pure genius.

Mick, you were almost on tv more times than phil gould mentioned the football gods, almost.

pennywisealfie said:
Mick, you were almost on tv more times than phil gould mentioned the football gods, almost.

LOL too true [icon_lol1.

I think Sims needs to work on his discipline. He gave away too many penalties tonight

What a cracker of a Match...

Sims was great tonight he just needs to stop the silly penalties. Clinton is really improving and he will have to be the main stay in our pack for next season. Hunt was awesome as usual as was Kemp who I am shattered that we are losing. Parker was also really good off the bench although I think he deserves a starting spot. LOCKYER IS LEGEND what a champion he just knows how to turn it on doesn't he...

Hannant has gone soft he has the Doggies on his mind and Hodges needs to Grow the F up... He is GONE for Origin

schmix said:
pennywisealfie said:
not even allan langer could do things like that

Who are you and what have you done with Pennywise? [eusa_naugh

seriously tho!

its no secret im a huge alfie fan, and he still is and probably will be forever the broncos best ever player imo, but who have you seen since wally, who can be so clutch like that and just make it look like it was never in doubt? if i wasnt jumping up and down screaming, i wouldve been speechless at that, it was genius.

The Rock said:
Hodges is gone for about 6.

Rogers got 4 for his one, Hodges will definitely get 6. His one was absolutely terrible and no excuse can be made for it. Poor form Hodges, poor form.

If Hodges is suspended for 6 weeks then Hayne should get 8. i thought his was way worse than Hodges especially as Hodges didn't drive in the tackle. Hayne did.

pennywisealfie said:
seriously tho!

its no secret im a huge alfie fan, and he still is and probably will be forever the broncos best ever player imo, but who have you seen since wally, who can be so clutch like that and just make it look like it was never in doubt? if i wasnt jumping up and down screaming, i wouldve been speechless at that, it was genius.

It was miraculous. As was the set up for the almost-try about 4 minutes earlier. Lockyer is the master of pulling a matchwinner from nowehere - he's done it more than any other player in my memory, for the Broncos, QLD and Australia. There is no player I would rather have playing for my life in the last 5 minutes of a close game.

BUT...

Alf could do anything [icon_wink

Ow, my throat! Bit of yelling at the end there.

Robinson...arrrgh. He does some good stuff in attack but he is crap in defence. I can jump higher than him and a I'm a massive fat arse! I have no idea where he was with the second Inu try?

Great game tonight, very stressful.

I know we dont give away many penalties but it seems every time we do we let them get into our 20 and score too easily.

Great ball control from the forwards this week, hardly any errors.

Sims and Clinton played great in the 2nd half. Hannant went missing a bit.
1 positional change i'd like to make is to swap Stagg with Parker. Stagg is still playing a playmaker role out wide and it doesnt seem to be working. I'd rather see parker back into his old role of being out wide where he can run/offload. He seems to be getting back to his best.

And we need to get Reece practscing how to jump for the ball. He jumps away from it not putting his body on the line.

But he never has any help or blocking as we have a bunched defensive line.

Great win guys, back on top for now.

Forgot to mention that Hunt was MoTM at the ground.

The security goon this was week was a dick. You can't even lean on the rail with this guy? Bring back the fella we had at the Panthers game! [icon_thumbs_do

Someone was throwing ice at the Parra players and the ref near the end. Came from 320.

That blonde kid was hilarious. I dunno if he got on TV but he had "GO the Broncos, I love you" written on his chest and kept lifting up his shirt. I think he may have been waving his shirt over his head at some stage. [icon_lol1.

Throat hurts. How good was that youngster in 19? What a debut! Called into the side late and sets up the matchwinner. He'll be picked for Queensland on Tuesday, mark my words :P

with Hodges probably out you'd have to have Hunt at fullback, Slater on the Wing and either tate/Folau in the centres.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • barker
  • Socnorb
  • Sproj
  • Matheos
  • Waynesaurus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mister Wright
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • the_next
  • GCBRONCO
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • mitch222
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.