Broncos vs Eels live scores here

When Kemp scored they showed the players on the bench, their reaction was great to see.

Yep great game of footy, I thought we always looked likely to win after Parra played as well as they could in the first 25. Eastwood with his no look pass aarrrgh! should have wrapped it up with 10 to go.

Surrounded by parra supporters who were giving it to us in the last 10 min but oh so sweet the last 10 secs.

Robinson, sorry, I can't find anything to like about his game, just not up to NRL Shits himself every time the ball is in the air and will cost us dearly before the year is out. Moon in Darius to wing for mine although Boyd is developing into a classy centre, massive mistake letting him go IMO. 3 years in the making then to let someone else bennefit [icon_thumbs_do

Coxy said:
Throat hurts. How good was that youngster in 19? What a debut! Called into the side late and sets up the matchwinner. He'll be picked for Queensland on Tuesday, mark my words :P

Yeah, that #19 went alright aye? Queensland bolter, I tells ya!

BTW. I will never EVER forget that kick. It happened right in front of where I was sitting and just being so close to the boy celebrating was freaking AWESOME. They were all laughing and hugging...I nearly jumped the fence LAWL.

GO 19!!!

ningnangnong said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:
Was disappointed again with Clinton he really lacks intensity

He was our best forward IMO.

Hannant was poor also.

I'm with you Ning, I thought Monica went really well tonight, and Sims looked to be back to his early season form. The spark added by Parker, Sims and Beastwood off the bench really bought us back into the game.

Great game by Hunt some brilliant hands, Locky is a champ say no more, thought Wally drove us around the park well and did a lot of little 1%ers well, well done Denan for 4 meatpies, even Robinson went well IMO apart from his efforts in the air.

Agree that Hannant is off his game at the moment and will be lucky to keep his SOO spot (at least we will have him back for us), Ennis I agree was great and yes it is a shame he will be leaving.

Classic edge of the seat game from the boys, great fightback, and loved beating Hayne the scumbag (IMHO he is worse than Gallen :evil: ), on a side note great to see Inu back rate him very highly.

yes i think price will come in and either hannant or thaiday will drop off. good for the broncs.

great win Broncs, had us all going there right to the last sec literally..

Carroll bit of a poor reader tonight in defence, esp near our line..

spoonbled said:
with Hodges probably out you'd have to have Hunt at fullback, Slater on the Wing and either tate/Folau in the centres.

Well I don't really want to discuss Origin in this Broncos thread, But I would rather have Folau in the centres.

If folau is on the wing and Tate in the centres, Tate will not pass the ball at all.

Folau is definately the more destructive centre than Tate.

Hodges will definately get atleast 5-6 weeks, maybe more.

Great game, hunt showed he does have some good 5/8th skills, probably not enough for origin, but certainly enough for NRL. Clinton and sims still failed to impress, and its ironic that kemp would come out with a game like that after signing with another team. Lockyer, well what can u say, they rushed him twice on the 5th and they nearly paid for it both times, with the 2nd costing them the game. I think parker played well while he was on, good offloads. Marsh played well too once he got on.

Thought mateo was unlucky to not get MOTM, that guy is a freak. It scares me that he will be playing for NSW next year.

QUEENSLANDER said:
Thought mateo was unlucky to not get MOTM, that guy is a freak. It scares me that he will be playing for NSW next year.

Yeah, Mateo was awesome. Usually, I diss all the players that we're playing against, but I was really impressed by him tonight!

I thought Clinton deserved some wraps, he played extremely well and ran the ball back with passion consistently (and dented the line). And I dont think he dropped teh ball once!!!!!

Just finished watching the replay and a highlight for me was the last try, the try itself was un !@#$%^& believable, but when you watch it from front on when Denan gets the ball and puts his foot down, in the back ground you can see Clinton get off his chair and basically run up the sideline screaming him on. To me thats awesome, then the footage of the guys on the side line going off and spraying each other with water and hugging and jumping up and down hahaha thats cool.

Aeetee said:
Just finished watching the replay and a highlight for me was the last try, the try itself was un !@#$%^& believable, but when you watch it from front on when Denan gets the ball and puts his foot down, in the back ground you can see Clinton get off his chair and basically run up the sideline screaming him on. To me thats awesome, then the footage of the guys on the side line going off and spraying each other with water and hugging and jumping up and down hahaha thats cool.

Hahahaha yeah I just finished watching it too! I laughed when I saw Clinton running up the sideline hahahahaha.

They were in front of us and it was really cool seeing them celebrate like that.

Man, I still can't get over that try. :D

mal said:
I thought Clinton deserved some wraps, he played extremely well and ran the ball back with passion consistently (and dented the line). And I dont think he dropped teh ball once!!!!!

Yep he had a great game, his best in Broncos colours. Disappointed to see a few unhappy with his performance.

That shows that the team spirits are high, which is a big key to our success this year I believe.

I think this means that the players are willing to work hard for each other, something that needs to be done to push the best teams like Melbourne.

Great game for the fans, but was pretty scrappy from both teams at different stages.

Ennis a standout yet again, good comeback for Locky, Wallace was solid, Clinton was good (some substance for a change)

Mateo was awesome for parra.

Stand and salute.... says it all, doesn't it?

Very entertaining match - I've since spoken to quite a few neutral RL fans who remarked that it was up there with the best games of the year. Plenty of ball movement, some controversy and a lot of big hits. We really shouldn't have let Parra back in so easily, but to be honest I'm not fussed that much. It's round 12, we got the two points, I screamed my head off, the atmosphere was brilliant and a damn good night was had by all!

Jebadude said:
mal said:

Yep he had a great game, his best in Broncos colours. Disappointed to see a few unhappy with his performance.

I agree Clinton was our best forward IMO, it was like he wanted to show the fans everything will be ok even though Hannant signed with the dogs.

I was actually on my way to the game, and my car broke down. Typically I missed the best game of the season. Major pissed. At least I got to watch the replay.

V happy with Sims & Clinton proving they can play the house down.

haha sucks to be you SPud , at least it didn't rain when your car broke down. It woul dhave been a really poor night for you if we didn't get up.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • MrMoore
  • Battler
  • Redux
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Volvo Driver
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Allo
  • Skathen
  • simplythebest
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  • Brotherdu
  • Organix
  • heartly87
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.